Is anyone else having issues with the Quickpull not updating on a daily schedule? Example. I have mine set to run at 3am daily. Once it runs once it does not run on schedule again because the "next scheduled run time and date" does not change to the next day on its own? to work around this, each day i have to open the app and unselect and then reselect run daily. Then close the app and reopen it to make sure the change took effect.

I am running .328

Anyone?
    11-03-09 07:45 PM
    If you have your phone set to autolock then the quickpull scheduler will not work. It does not override the security lock. I have the same issue.
    11-03-09 08:11 PM
    Happens even without autolock.
    11-03-09 08:13 PM
    Its not set to auto lock nor is it locked during the time its scheduled to quickpull. Thanks though
    11-03-09 08:14 PM
    Its not set to auto lock nor is it locked during the time its scheduled to quickpull. Thanks though
    Nope doesn't work. Independent of autolock.
    11-03-09 09:40 PM
    how have you gotten the scheduled reset to work for quick pull? default permissions set to allow?
    11-04-09 01:04 AM
    how have you gotten the scheduled reset to work for quick pull? default permissions set to allow?
    i also have the same issue. the scheduled resets will work intermittently
    11-04-09 07:28 AM
    Same Program, Separate Issue.....did any of you get "cross application process" error when updated to 5.0? I even downloaded the newest version of QPL and it won't work.
    11-04-09 07:51 AM
    same problem I am having sometimes screen goes blank
    11-04-09 08:18 AM
    Permissions set to "Allow" but randomly skips reset @ 3:30 AM daily leaving the "Next Scheduled Reset" at the previous day's reset time?
    Hope someone can clear this up.
    Using the Steelhorn version - not "Lite"
    11-04-09 10:31 AM
    Is anyone else having issues with the Quickpull not updating on a daily schedule? Example. I have mine set to run at 3am daily. Once it runs once it does not run on schedule again because the "next scheduled run time and date" does not change to the next day on its own? to work around this, each day i have to open the app and unselect and then reselect run daily. Then close the app and reopen it to make sure the change took effect.

I am running .328

Anyone?
    I'm having the same problem.
    11-04-09 10:35 AM
    Worked only once. Has not since. Permissions all set to allow
    11-04-09 12:19 PM
    I have the same issue...on 5.0.0.328 if I do not hit the 'Reboot Now' button quick enought Quick Pull Lite does not complete.

All permissions are set to Allow.

I am on Quick Pull Lite 3.5.4
    11-04-09 12:24 PM
    Yep, same here.
    11-04-09 12:24 PM
    I think they jumped the gun with this update.
    11-04-09 05:28 PM
    Just change the time that it's supposed to run at and it'll work fine. It only takes a few seconds to do. Eg: if you set it for 6:30am last night, set it for 6:29am tonight. I know, it's annoying, but it makes it work.
    11-04-09 05:38 PM
    Just change the time that it's supposed to run at and it'll work fine. It only takes a few seconds to do. Eg: if you set it for 6:30am last night, set it for 6:29am tonight. I know, it's annoying, but it makes it work.
    OK we'll try that...do you mean once or every night? 'Cause if it's every night the whole thing is a waste of time...
    11-05-09 06:59 AM
    And yes...changing works the first day. The issue is, does this fix the problem going forward or does it have to be done each day, which would be a PITA? So leave it alone tonite...stay tuned...
    11-06-09 06:11 AM
    ...and while we're waiting, a word of advice. Unless you're having big memory loss problems, I'd think it would be smart to turn off the memory monitoring feature in QP: when you look at the log entries, the darn thing is checking your memory "pulse" every other minute it seems. That probably uses up more power than just leaving well enough alone!
    11-06-09 12:28 PM
    ...and...I feel like I'm talking to myself...the result is that the little tweak in the settings to make it work daily as requested is an every day thing. You would have to change the time setting even a minute, but every day, in order for the daily pull to occur. Still needs work I'd say...
    11-07-09 05:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD