I recently reinstalled this app and it is not working correctly... It appears as though the menu is only responding to trackball input - where my finger swipes on the screen move the curser up and down the list. When I go to schedule the daily reboot, I can't confirm the time because the screen won't register me clicking OK.

I've tried downloading the app from Blackberry App World, Crackberry App Store, and from Steelhorn Mobilestore ... none of the downloads are working correctly. Is there a way to fix this or do I just deal with it?
    08-12-09 05:40 PM
    Is compatibility mode enabled?
    08-12-09 05:44 PM
    yes... should I disable it?
    08-12-09 05:53 PM
    Give it a try. It should help.
    08-12-09 06:17 PM
    That worked!

Thanks!
    08-12-09 06:26 PM
    I have deleted & reinstalled quickpull & it still will not work in my storm.... suggestions?
    08-12-09 07:58 PM
    Is compatibility mode enabled?
    Mine is disabled as well. I still find the app flakey. I, too, have issues getting it to yes. I need to swipe ever so carefully for it to get there before I click it.

TIA
    08-12-09 08:14 PM
    how do you disable compatibility mode?
    09-15-09 09:01 PM
    Options (icon)>>Advanced Options>> Applications. Highlight the app and hit the BB menu key. You'll see the option to enable/disable compatibility mode in the pop-up menu.
    09-15-09 09:18 PM
    It was affecting QuickPull for me, too -- and I also remember it was messing up SplashMoney for me.
    09-16-09 01:17 PM
    thanks great info here...
    09-26-09 01:52 PM
    Second person ice read now to say quick pull doesn't work on the storm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 02:47 PM
    I downloaded Quick Pull Lite and disabled compatability mode and it still didn't work. I was thinking about trying Quick Pull Pro then I read a review that said Quick Pull does not work with Pattern Lock. Is that correct? If so, I will save my $3...I really like Pattern Lock and prefer to keep it.
    10-07-09 07:17 AM
    same..
    Quickpull
    doesnt work in My Fathers Storm..."

should I Installing Meter berry?
    10-07-09 08:43 AM
    Yeah, if I had to go with a *paid* app, and the choice was either MeterBerry or QuickPull Pro, I'd go with MeterBerry. The apps are the same price but MeterBerry just has more (useful, from what I've seen) features.
    10-07-09 11:57 AM
    Options (icon)>>Advanced Options>> Applications. Highlight the app and hit the BB menu key. You'll see the option to enable/disable compatibility mode in the pop-up menu.
    That worked for me...
    10-08-09 01:08 AM
    Thanks. Don't see meterberry in the apps list in app world. can i get it through crackberry?
    10-08-09 08:05 AM
    Thanks. Don't see meterberry in the apps list in app world. can i get it through crackberry?
    Yes, you can:

MeterBerry - The Ultimate System Information Utility - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    10-08-09 09:53 AM
    Worked great for me as well
    10-16-09 11:46 AM
    Here's my prob: when I try to run the pull on demand, I can't get it to work. It usually works when it's scheduled to, although I think it's been slacking off the last few days, but I can't get the thing to run right away when I hit the "Yes" button (after clicking on the icon, it asks if I want to run the app now). I have the lite version, and I see no reason to upgrade if the program has trouble running on my phone anyway. The compatibility feature is turned off, the settings all say "Allow" and I'm pretty sure I'm running the current version of the app... At least, there aren't any updates available in the BlackBerry App World. So... Any suggestions? This is my first smartphone and I am absolutely in love w/it, I just want it to run smooth w/out the hourglass showing up everytime I try to do something. If there isn't anything to do to fix the issue I have, what about comparable apps? What's this "MeterBerry, how does it work, and how would I download it? (I'm not very technological, so please speak to me as if I'm in elementary school) Thank you all for any advice! =b
    10-22-09 07:45 PM
    Mine worked just fine until we started up Blackberry Professional Server. Now it no longer works. I deleted it and re-installed it and it still does not work. I set the permissions and still no go. I keep getting and uncaught exception error.

Any suggestions.
    Last edited by thcri; 10-24-09 at 06:04 PM.
    10-24-09 05:45 PM

11-05-09 11:35 AM
    I downloaded the new version for the Storm 2. I was able to configure it properly. But when it does the scheduled reboot during the night it goes it a tizzy mode. When I get up in the morning my Storm is in a free fall. Going from one app to the next, to the next, until I do my own Battery Pull to reset the phone.

My resolution - UnInstalled!

I will try it again later.
    11-05-09 09:11 PM
    I couldn't get the lite version to work either. Kept getting an error. Oh well...moving on.
    11-06-09 03:08 AM
    quick pull doesn't work on my s2

11-06-09 03:18 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD