I downloaded this a couple days ago because of the ability to schedule resets at late hours of the night. Right now, I have my phone scheduled for a restart at 5AM.

Im assuming the phone will go into the restart, but will not continue unless I choose to restart. This is a hastle for me because Ill wake up at 8am hoping to be able to use my phone right away and I will have to restart it.

Does any one know how to fix this?
    11-14-09 01:47 PM
    I have had this installed on my Tour for about a month and it is scheduled to restart at 3am. It does this WITHOUT any input from me. I am very pleased with this app. Enjoy!
    11-14-09 02:09 PM
    Like bholston my setting is early AM. By arise time all is well and ste on ready to go. No problems with scheduling to date.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 02:36 PM
    You probably need to edit the permissions.
    Go to options and advanced and then click on applications and after you highlight Quick Pull hit the menu (blackberry) button and edit permissions. I have mine set to allow on everything.

11-14-09 04:00 PM
    ^^^ what Crash said. I have it set to reset every day at 8AM, so it clears out before I get to work.

Good luck
    11-14-09 11:12 PM
    Still having this problem, when I woke up this morning I needed to accept to restart my phone. I edited the permissions to allow everything also. Any ideas? I may just delete the app but I dont want to because it is very useful. Hellllp?
    11-16-09 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD