worked right after i installed it and at 7 am as i had it scheduled this morning.
    12-31-09 06:40 AM
    V3.6.4 worked also.
    I actually switched to using meterberry. It works as well without the advertisments and does many more tasks. Well worth the couple bucks.
    12-31-09 07:07 AM
    V3.6.4 worked also.
    I actually switched to using meterberry. It works as well without the advertisments and does many more tasks. Well worth the couple bucks.
    +1!!!!! Meterberry rocks!
    12-31-09 07:30 AM
    +1!!!!! Meterberry rocks!
    +2 10 char
    12-31-09 07:39 AM
    Thanks for the heads up I was able to get a previously paid for verison of Quickpull reinstalled and working on my Tour with .230 because of your thread....
    12-31-09 11:47 AM
    The new updated QuickPull Free is great. The new interface is better and I love the new password input. & it does work good on .230.
    12-31-09 01:40 PM
    It still won't install for me using .230 w/ the 7.11 hybrid. I try to update it via bb app world and all it says is that "There was a problem during installation." It's done this for the last 2 versions they've had. Any ideas?
    12-31-09 01:53 PM
    I seem to be having problems with my App World. Anyone able to post a OTA link for QuickPull 3.7.2?
    12-31-09 05:54 PM
    Get it right here on Crackberry at the app store.
    12-31-09 06:29 PM
    Get it right here on Crackberry at the app store.
    Thanks! Now its rocking on my Tour!
    12-31-09 08:16 PM
    It still won't install for me using .230 w/ the 7.11 hybrid. I try to update it via bb app world and all it says is that "There was a problem during installation." It's done this for the last 2 versions they've had. Any ideas?
    I'm having similar problems. Ever since I loaded .230 I haven' been able to use Quickpull Pro (their website says it is NOT compatible with 5.x yet). I tried the Lite version too and it won't work either.

Finally I tired Meterberry- it too will not re-set as I get an <error 5> message-so I still have to to do a battery pull.

Any ideas out there?
    01-02-10 05:27 PM
    I don't think .230 is causing your problems. It's the hybrid. I just tried the new Quick Pull free and it works smoothly on my .230. As a matter of fact, since the upgrade, the feature of resetting the phone EVEN when it's locked is a keeper. Very cool. I'm checking meterberry now for the scheduled reset, but I don't have problems with either running the straight .230 with no hybrid.
    Meterberry schedule worked also. Phone was unlocked at the time.
    01-02-10 06:28 PM
    I don't think .230 is causing your problems. It's the hybrid. I just tried the new Quick Pull free and it works smoothly on my .230. As a matter of fact, since the upgrade, the feature of resetting the phone EVEN when it's locked is a keeper. Very cool. I'm checking meterberry now for the scheduled reset, but I don't have problems with either running the straight .230 with no hybrid.
    Meterberry schedule worked also. Phone was unlocked at the time.
    Thanks my friend- I re-installed it and now it works ! even with the Hybrid- seems I hadn't noticed all this time that it wants my device password at the very bottom of the the screen ! (duh!). Not sure why meterbery won't restart- but that's minor.r

My Best and thanks

F
    01-02-10 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD