So I downloaded MemoryEye (Which is Awesome by the way) and figured I didnt need my StormStat or Quickpull anymore. When I go to delete Quickpull, Ive clicked delete, reboot the phone and when the phone boots back up, the quickpull icon is still there, but now it has a little green arrow on it and it says "Quickpull (Archived)."

Ive tried both deleting from the menu button, and from Options>Advanced Options>Applications and get the same result from both actions. Can anyone shed some light as to what I am doing wrong?

Thanks for any response.
    08-26-09 12:08 AM
    I think if you downloaded from app world you need to go into app work, my apps and delete it there. I could be wrong but I had the same issue with an app and that removed the archived app icon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 01:24 AM
    Im Looking For An Answer To This Also. Same Problem With 4 Apps I Deleted.
    08-26-09 01:36 AM
    i have the same issue with quickpull. go into my world and hit delete select ok. and it does nothing!! for some reason i cant delete anything archived!!
    08-27-09 09:55 AM
    You may have to reinstall it by clicking on the Quickpull (Archived) button, then go into app world, deleting from "My World" then going back to the installed quickpull and delete it. After it is out of your "My World" in App World, it shouldnt Archive it.

Hope this works for you. As soon as I deleted Quickpull from My World, the Quickpull (Archived) icon disappeared.

I can see how this would be useful to the user in RIM's eyes, but there should be an option to Archive it or delete it completely.
    08-27-09 12:52 PM
    Just go to bb app world my apps then select the app you want to delete and thats it.
    08-27-09 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD