I am new to the Storm, and I have started using Quick Pull on a schedule every morning at 6AM. It works great. However, it seems to delete the wallpaper I had set for the background. Is that normal, or did I miss a setting or something. I hate the default Verizon background it reverts to, and setting the wallpaper back each day is a pain. Is this normal? I tried searching for this issue in the forums and couldn't find anything about this, so sorry if it's already been asked and answered.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 09:11 AM
    I have QuickPull scheduled to perform every night while I sleep. It has never changed my wall paper nor has it deleted anything.
    07-06-09 10:15 AM
    Is your wallpaper on a media card and you have the phone plugged into your computer? If so, the wallpaper can't be loaded while the phone is in mass storage mode.
    07-06-09 10:17 AM
    Is your wallpaper on a media card and you have the phone plugged into your computer? If so, the wallpaper can't be loaded while the phone is in mass storage mode.
    Great tip. I wasn't aware if that.
    07-06-09 10:20 AM
    Yup....exactly. So, how do I put my wallpaper on the internal memory if I am using a card? Can I use both? Sorry for the noob question.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 10:25 AM
    This is a known issue if you just reboot the phone because you're not setting the wallpaper correctly. Before you can set a wallpaper, you need to hit Menu/Reset Home Screen Image. Then you can hit Menu/Set as Wallpaper. On reboots, you won't get a reset image then. It has nothing to do with what memory location the image is saved to.
    07-06-09 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD