I used quick pull last night before I went to bed and woke up this morning and my homescreen picture was gone. I thought it was weird so I went to set the picture again and found that no pictures showed up in my pictures!! I had ones I really need on there and hadn't backed up yet. Is there any way they could be hiding and I can get them back or are they gone forever?
    04-30-10 01:43 PM
    What a bummer! You know, I have been trying to download quickpull myself and cant seem to find a place to download it from that works. I've tried three times. But, seeing this I'm not sure I want to!

Have you tried uninstalling quickpull and seeing if they come back. Also doing a search on your phone for them may turn them up, if you can remember the file names.

I hope you get them back, and this is a good reminder to me as well... I am going to back mine up right now and everyday!

Best of luck!!!
    04-30-10 01:53 PM
    remove and reinsert your media card. I have never seen a simulated battery pull erase pictures, but sometimes the media card is not detected.

as far as downloading..it's right in the CB store or

QuickPull Free - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps
    Last edited by hudss; 04-30-10 at 02:26 PM.
    04-30-10 02:18 PM
    I agree, Quickpull cant do that.
    04-30-10 02:27 PM
    remove and reinsert your media card. I have never seen a simulated battery pull erase pictures, but sometimes the media card is not detected.

as far as downloading..it's right in the CB store or

QuickPull Free - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps
    Went to the link, sent the quickpull to my mobile email, got it, clicked on download and it did so successfully BUT now there is a quickpull icon on my menu that when I click on it doesnt do anything. Am I missing something here?
    04-30-10 02:36 PM
    Went to the link, sent the quickpull to my mobile email, got it, clicked on download and it did so successfully BUT now there is a quickpull icon on my menu that when I click on it doesnt do anything. Am I missing something here?
    set your permissions to allow
    04-30-10 02:40 PM
    set your permissions to allow
    Right after the download it asked "Allow as a trusted app" or something like that and I clicked yes. Is that what you mean? Appreciating this help because would really like to use QP
    04-30-10 02:42 PM
    Just to be clear.... on the link to download QP it allows to select for OP which I did, then sent to my email on my phone and desktop at home. Downloaded on my phone which installed an Icon on my phone. When I click it.... nothing.

So..... I went to my home desktop and also downloaded it to my home desktop and when I click on the file it says.... file type unknown.

I am not really getting something and it's prob something I am doing but dont know what.
    04-30-10 02:48 PM
    Permissions are set to allow in quickpull properties.
    04-30-10 02:52 PM
    [QUOTE=Rottenrow;5061074]Permissions are set to allow in quickpull properties.[/QUOTE

do a battery pull abnd reboot
    04-30-10 03:45 PM
    [QUOTE=hudss;5061292]
    Permissions are set to allow in quickpull properties.[/QUOTE

do a battery pull abnd reboot
    Did battery Pull and Reboot. Still icon there but cannot open or use. Thanks for the input. I posted a new thread (so far no replies) but hoping to get QP one day :-)... any other ideas are appreciared.

BTW, after battery pull wallpaper gone. All white now. Will need to reset that.
    04-30-10 03:54 PM
    Quickpull has deleted my profile settings before but never my pics...
    04-30-10 04:31 PM
    please help i installed quick pull and now my lock button isn't password locking my phone i have a 9550 and i need the button to password lock the phone not screen lock
    04-30-10 09:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD