Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By delfteo
  • 1 Post By raino
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    748 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default QuickPull 5 is the latest of one of the most popular BlackBerry® applications.

QuickPull 5 is the latest iteration of one of the most popular BlackBerry® applications, ever. Want to keep your BlackBerry running like new? Tired of manually taking out the battery? Then QuickPull 5 is for you. With over 3 million users in 35 countries, QuickPull has become the "must have" utility of every BlackBerry user. QuickPull 5 is no exception.

Completely rewritten from scratch

New sleek, fluid interface

Social network integration

QuickPull 5

Enjoy DelftEo
    rdiddy_25 likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

I had quickpull on my storm for the 2 1/2 years I owned that phone, so when I got my 9860, I installed it(version 5.1.5) and have had no issues with it. It does a restart at 3am for me every morning while I sleep and I wake up to a fresh phone every single day.

Highly recommend quickpull, without it my storm would've taken swimming lessons. Haha

I know people say they don't have to do battery pulls with their OS 7 device but for me personally, after about 7-10 days of not doing a pull, my 9860 starts to slow down just a bit. After a pull it purrs like a kitten again so to avoid the issue altogether I use quickpull.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    5,487 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by delfteo View Post
    QuickPull 5 is the latest iteration of one of the most popular BlackBerry® applications, ever. Want to keep your BlackBerry running like new? Tired of manually taking out the battery? Then QuickPull 5 is for you. With over 3 million users in 35 countries, QuickPull has become the "must have" utility of every BlackBerry user. QuickPull 5 is no exception.

QuickPull 5

Enjoy DelftEo
    Are you the dev for this app? If so, would you mind answering this thread? Thanks.
    spencerdl likes this.

Global Posts
    12,597 Global Posts

Downloading it now....I've used another type in the past, but I'm going to give QuickPull a try

I too would like to know the question from post #3....????. Read reviews.....I will pass
    Last edited by spencerdl; 05-08-2012 at 08:59 PM.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,443 Global Posts

QuickPull 5

Enjoy DelftEo
    cool app indeed

Sent from Tapatalk for Playbook
    MyHomeSpace.ca and MyCondoSpace.ca
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    748 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

When doing QuickPull reboots, there are several BlackBerry system messages that can pop up. Input simulation allows us to automate the reboot process by pressing OK for all of the pop-ups. We ask for this permission so that we can provide a smoother experience to you.

The location permission is not actually required. It is completely optional. We do not log or record your location in any way. We use your location to provide location-based advertising, when available.

How do I set up QuickPull to integrate with Twitter?
    (Remember this is optional)

If you do not already have one, you will need to create a Twitter account at Twitter. Next, open QuickPull and click the Options line on the home screen. From the Options page, click Twitter options'. Check the box labeled "Enable Twitter integration", then enter your Twitter Username and Password. Set a custom option for the Tweet Message if you like, or just use the default. Press the Back key and Save changes. Now that your Twitter account is integrated, everyone will know why you can't be reached during the reboot!

Source: QuickPull 5 Help

Enjoy DelftEo
    Last edited by delfteo; 05-08-2012 at 10:27 PM.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Does a message still pop up after the reboot saying that the device has been reset and waiting for you to select "ok"?
    CrackBerry User

I refuse to open and run a twitter account for a restart software...
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    748 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

Quote Originally Posted by tooberk View Post
    I refuse to open and run a twitter account for a restart software...
    I wrote here its OPTIONAL. Its not necessary. It works fine without your account.

Enjoy DelftEo
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    PIN
    290FB937

I Love Quickpull.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    4,107 Global Posts
    PIN
    BOHICA

Great App!!!!
    CrackBerry User

I wrote here its OPTIONAL. Its not necessary. It works fine without your account.

Enjoy DelftEo
    ok then

Global Posts
    5,487 Global Posts

When doing QuickPull reboots, there are several BlackBerry system messages that can pop up. Input simulation allows us to automate the reboot process by pressing OK for all of the pop-ups. We ask for this permission so that we can provide a smoother experience to you.

The location permission is not actually required. It is completely optional. We do not log or record your location in any way. We use your location to provide location-based advertising, when available.

Enjoy DelftEo
    Thanks for that. Why are the following permissions being asked for:

Recording (is this what you call location?)
    Unknown permission (what is this?)

QuickPull 5 is the latest of one of the most popular BlackBerry® applications.-capture8_55_2.jpg
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,886 Global Posts
    PIN
    Pin: her: down: on: a: photograph: album: I: am: not: worried: I: am: not: overly: concerned:

I own and appreciate several steelthorn apps, but I have just never seen the need for this one. I have MeterBerry if I want to schedule reboots but, frankly, I don't have any issue with doing a manual battery pull. And I was a little put off by the fact this new version is 265 kb. I mean, really? I know it is my own preference, but I find tiny, efficiently coded apps much more attractive. Kind of ironic that I love their paid apps, but I don't want/need the freebie. LOL
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    748 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #15  

I'm no part off this company but this app works fine and nice, the mem monitor help me a lot and at night 3 my bb reset auto for the next day.
    I don't fill in the twitter account, and for the rest, I don't care. For me its secure.
    This company made his name, there are other company's to worry about.
    Like crypy messenger apps who collect all your personal and private stuff incl. Phone number.
    And people install this right away without thinking of this.

Enjoy DelftEo
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    288986cf

This app is like owning an iPhone, just ALT + R-SHIFT + DEL your device..
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    748 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #17  

Quote Originally Posted by FrankIAm View Post
    This app is like owning an iPhone, just ALT + R-SHIFT + DEL your device..
    That is in case of, but better at 3am a auto reset to have a nice new os the next day.
    I do this for long time and work great.

Enjoy DelftEo
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    934 Global Posts
    PIN
    t of Blue Moon!

I always used this app back in the day... just had some issues when I first bought my 9900. I hope this version works.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    I'm pretty sure Fonzie would use a BB

7130>8100>8320>8820>9530>9630>9650>9780>9900
    CrackBerry User

Quickpull 5 hangs up on install and does not activate or switch to permissions on my Storm II. All other versions work fine. ?????
    RickCox

Is this a phone also??????? How good can this get?
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    28A6BB27

i love QP myself .had a few issues with the latest release, but there seem to be gone. i would say it's much better then Quicklaunch rebooter, since QL every time after i restart my phone using QL, i found another RESET app in my app list.I had once RESET, RESET1, RESET2 and RESET3 app in my app list.If I delete theme, there gonna be restored after each reboot.So, I'll stay with QP.
    8900, 9700, 9790, 9860, 9900, Z10 & playbook