QuickLaunch 1.4 has been released for the 9000. You can go back to the store you purchased from and click on support, my account and you should be able to download from there. Also, you should be receiving upgrade emails. It may take a while due to high volume but you'll get the email.

If you purchased from the App World you will have to wait a couple more days.

New features in version 1.4:
    1) Clock Display - displays time in title bar
    2) Ability to change Menu Text Color - helps with themes
    3) New convenience Key option - "Select". You can now configure a convenience key in QL Options to launch the highlighted item.
    4) Volume Up / Down = Page Up / Down (in addition to alt-t/alt-b = top of list/bottom of list; space/shift space = page down/up

New Default items
    5) Google Search
    6) Wikipedia Search
    7) Manage Connections
    8) Voice Dialing
    9) BB Tasks
    10) Lock Device
    11) Homescreen shortcut
    12) Voice Notes Recorder
    13) Device Reset

Bug Fixes
    .Memory Cleaner bug fixed
    .Improved Theme Support - no more cutoff 'h' in QuickLaunch

Hope you enjoy the new release.
    Thanks.
    04-11-09 12:06 PM
    Why the wait if purchased from appworld? Does it have to get approved or something?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 12:12 PM
    Nice update cheetah...I like all the changes so far
    04-11-09 01:05 PM
    Yes it has to be approved for app world. check your pm.
    04-11-09 01:09 PM
    I just got the e-mail from mobihand and went through the myaccount section and get offered 1.3 for the bold again, is it mobihand or has this got to be approved before they allow 1.4.

Thanks
    04-11-09 01:45 PM
    Great job C.A. Update works flawlessly and I appeciate all of the new functions.

I would like an option for a smaller font and would love to have multiple colored text available for different entries.
    Last edited by tellsells; 04-11-09 at 01:54 PM.
    04-11-09 01:47 PM
    I'm not sure what the problem is there. Version 1.3 has been completely removed from mobihand. Maybe the auto generated email is wrong.
    The only version on mobihand is 1.4. You should just try to redownload anyway and see what version you get.
    04-11-09 01:50 PM
    I downloaded from Mobihand with no problem. Just went into my account and hit download next to Quicklaunch.
    04-11-09 01:53 PM
    I just received the email......again but this time version 1.4 was downloaded/installed. Crackberry/Mobihand have the latest version available for download.
    04-11-09 01:54 PM
    Got my update email

Thanks
    04-11-09 01:59 PM
    I'm having an issue with this new version 1.4. When have it set to launch on left side of my screen, part of the left side menu is cut off. Launch from right side is fine.

04-11-09 02:01 PM
    just tried again on my bold and i get offered 1.3 54.9kb

when i click continue the program even says replace v1.3 with v1.3?
    04-11-09 02:03 PM
    Got the email and upgrade went fine. Will goof around with the new features now. Thanks Cheetah!

04-11-09 02:06 PM
    even sent the link to my bb from the pc account link and its still coming up with v1.3, ive installed that again and waiting on the reboot now but not holding my breath on it
    04-11-09 02:08 PM
    I'm having an issue with this new version 1.4. When have it set to launch on left side of my screen, part of the left side menu is cut off. Launch from right side is fine.

Never mind I figured out it was the theme I was using. I switched themes and now the left side text is justified.

04-11-09 02:08 PM
    Ok seems its v1.4 even though every step of the way it comes up with 1.3.

Thanks guys
    04-11-09 02:13 PM
    Nice job. Liking the add menu and the addition of the time. Works great.

04-11-09 02:25 PM
    Loving the new update. Thanks . Btw, will you be implementing an option t change the background color as well?
    04-11-09 03:57 PM
    love the app, but 3 hours later I'm just getting my phone back. From reading the forums no one else had this happen. I did nothing but download, then chose run (instead of ok). I got a prompt to reboot and then the white screen...
    04-11-09 04:32 PM
    Just got the update and I love it. No problems at all...Thanks for your hard work!
    04-11-09 04:52 PM
    Thanks CheetahAce No problems here on OS 5.0.0.90.
    04-11-09 04:54 PM
    Is anyone elses icon for QL really tiny now? I know the earlier version's icon was a bit big but after I updated it the icon is super tiny. A lot smaller than all the other ones. Is it just me?
    04-11-09 05:21 PM
    this is the best program i have for my blackberry-i love it
    04-11-09 05:24 PM
    Is anyone elses icon for QL really tiny now? I know the earlier version's icon was a bit big but after I updated it the icon is super tiny. A lot smaller than all the other ones. Is it just me?
    The last icon was designed for the storm, so it filled up the space. Now due to some complaints, he's made the icon Bold sized (check your other icons, they are all a bit smaller.)

04-11-09 05:26 PM

This is how I see it. Is that correct?
    04-11-09 05:36 PM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD