Camera mute doesn't stay on if I close camera, even though it still says 'unmute' - is this normal?

BT toggle does not work if I have awaiting voicemail. The variables for menu location change - so I'll end up calling VM instead of turning on BT - is this normal?

Flashlight shuts off if I use the 'back' button - but when I check the app switcher there is still a ghost QL app running.

Sprint Tour with the latest official OS release.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-09 01:10 PM
    Camera mute doesn't stay on if I close camera, even though it still says 'unmute' - is this normal?

BT toggle does not work if I have awaiting voicemail. The variables for menu location change - so I'll end up calling VM instead of turning on BT - is this normal?

Flashlight shuts off if I use the 'back' button - but when I check the app switcher there is still a ghost QL app running.

Sprint Tour with the latest official OS release.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

I get that BT Toggle problem, too, if I have voicemail waiting. I also get it if I have Pandora playing in the background. I think the problem is with the Toggle is that it's a macro that targeting a specific position on the menu, hence doing the steps for you. When you alter that position because of voicemail or Pandora or some other program that alters your menu item positions, your Bluetooth Toggle won't work. I have found that just clicking on the Manage Connections icon and clicking Bluetooth on is a much faster way to do the BT toggle and I don't get why the macro didn't do it that way. Perhaps, it wasn't technically feasible. I got the impression from the forums that Nikkisoft never wanted to do the BT Toggle; perhaps the fear of losing business to ShortcutMe got them to do it. The other items you mentioned, I haven't tried yet.
    10-30-09 02:07 PM
    next version for your device will not require parameters for bt toggle currently released for the storm.
    10-30-09 09:16 PM
    I can't get QL to launch Pandora on my Tour. I am sure it worked with a previous release.
    Last edited by Ed_H; 11-21-09 at 05:45 PM.
    11-21-09 05:41 PM
    next version for your device will not require parameters for bt toggle currently released for the storm.
    Sweet. Thanks Cheetah. QL is still by far the best app out there and the updates are always awesome and loaded with new features.
    11-21-09 10:37 PM
    2.12.4 is out for the Tour?
    11-22-09 01:22 AM
    New update is not released yet. Im a tester and we are working on bugs before the final release.

You will be notified via email when a update is available. Just be patient, it is worth the wait
    11-22-09 02:34 AM
    I'm confused... is 2.12.4 out because the OP has this version and is using a Tour according to his profile. Is e-mail the only way to be notified of updates?
    11-22-09 09:11 PM
    2.12.4 has been out for a few months for the Tour. There is an update thread on here about it and you can find it via Search forums I'm sure. ( Too lazy to do it for you plus it's kinda late lol)

Just make sure you follow Cheetah's directions very closely on that thread. He spelled it out very clearly what you need to do to upgrade.
    11-22-09 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD