Update: March 25th, 2011
    QuickLaunch for the Torch has been updated to 3.7.2 with the following bug fixes:
    * Fixed bug in Options Subpage function
    * Max menu item text increased to 32 chars
    * Fixed small font expandable option bug

Version 3.7

New in this Update:

* Auto Fill
    Auto Fill allows you to set up text that you can insert into any app. Once configured (in QL Options) a system menu entry will appear. Position the cursor on any input field and select 'QL Auto Fill' from the menu. Choose one of your configured entries and the text is filled in for you.

This feature is ideal for website userid's and passwords! Sign in to your email account or forums much quicker with Auto Fill!

* Auto Fill entries are stored and backed up in an encrypted format for security

* You can set an optional password for using Auto Fill for security which can be set to "Never", "Always" or time based.

Note: If you are using an OS6 operating system that has the bug that prevents 3rd party apps from running from the browser then this function will not work in your browser. There are some os hybrids that have fixed this issue (BDHP is known to work)

* Universal Search added for OS6
    You can now launch Universal Search on OS6 devices from QuickLaunch

* Word Mole

Word Mole is now launchable from QuickLaunch

* Updated Dictionary.com in 'Websearch' function

Works now

Current mobihand / crackberry customers can get this update either by using the 'Check for Update' function in QL Options or by going to your account page.

Current App World customers can get this update by using the 'Check for Update' feature only.

QuickLaunch A to Z Review Video here:

QuickLaunch Demo Video here:

Crackberry Idol QuickLaunch Review Video here:

QuickLaunch

Thank you.
    Last edited by CheetahAce; 03-25-11 at 07:18 PM.
    02-21-11 06:29 PM
    PERFECT, just updated quick lauch via mobihand. I really love the auto fill function. Its gonna help me a lot now in uni time because my uni's hotspot required log in every a hour, very annoying.

Thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-11 06:59 PM
    I just updated and now its telling me my license is invalid!!!

Sent an email to nikkisoft

I miss my QL already!

EDIT

Panic over the wonderful person at nikkisoft has come to save the day and now my QL is working!

Got to love the fast response from their customer service
    Last edited by babychan; 02-21-11 at 07:46 PM.
    02-21-11 07:08 PM
    Just updated, then did the required re-boot. No problems!!
    02-21-11 07:13 PM
    Just updated!!!! Thanks

02-21-11 07:22 PM
    Auto fill doesn't work on my browser. Version 6.0.0. Bummer...
    02-21-11 07:54 PM
    How do you launch autofill?
    02-21-11 08:09 PM
    How do you launch autofill?
    There's an option to add it to thje system menu in QL options. Once you've selected that you just select it from the BB key main menu...

02-22-11 12:39 AM
    Great news. Updated last night. Reinstall went well. QuickLaunch remains my #1 app these days. Used every day. And now with new functions likely to be used even more often.
    02-22-11 07:35 AM
    Thanks!! Didn't even notice, I sort of downgraded my phone and started from scratch with my apps. Didn't even notice that it said 3.7 when I downloaded it. Great update!
    02-22-11 08:11 AM
    Awesome! Will this new version be on App World soon?
    02-22-11 10:23 AM
    WooW Great, Updating NOW
    02-22-11 11:54 AM
    Hey...i updated this morning via MH...
    Im having serious issues with this update...

i have set the volume up key to launch (using sixtools function)..

QL works for 10-15 minutes, when i try launching after a bit, it just wont, not even directly with the icon! the device just freezes till i hit the call end button.

deleted and reinstalled several times, rebooted hundreds of times..still facing the same problem!

i cant do without QL..please let me know what might be the issue here!
    Last edited by akbarmecha; 02-22-11 at 04:25 PM.
    02-22-11 04:18 PM
    is it possible to offer a downgrade!? i was very happy with the original version!!!
    02-22-11 04:20 PM
    There is also a bug with QL for Torch which hasn't been fixed with this version.

When you open QL then bring up the QL options using the touch screen, it will also click the item directly behind the QL options (the 1st QL menu) by its own.

In my case it's Screen Capture, which needless to say is very annoying. So about 0.5 second after the QL option screen appears, it will perform the Screen Capture.

The only way to avoid this is by using the trackpad to click the QL option, instead of using the touch screen.
    02-22-11 04:54 PM
    No bug with my QL and I'm using the latest version.

02-22-11 06:10 PM
    FAQ FAQ FAQ. on nikkisoft.com.
    it handles every situation. i'd bet $1000 dollars if you check the faq and do what it says your issue will be solved.

Hey...i updated this morning via MH...
    Im having serious issues with this update...

i have set the volume up key to launch (using sixtools function)..

QL works for 10-15 minutes, when i try launching after a bit, it just wont, not even directly with the icon! the device just freezes till i hit the call end button.

deleted and reinstalled several times, rebooted hundreds of times..still facing the same problem!

i cant do without QL..please let me know what might be the issue here!
    02-22-11 06:16 PM
    There is also a bug with QL for Torch which hasn't been fixed with this version.

When you open QL then bring up the QL options using the touch screen, it will also click the item directly behind the QL options (the 1st QL menu) by its own.

In my case it's Screen Capture, which needless to say is very annoying. So about 0.5 second after the QL option screen appears, it will perform the Screen Capture.

The only way to avoid this is by using the trackpad to click the QL option, instead of using the touch screen.
    Just noticed this happens for me too...

02-23-11 12:32 AM
    Just updated, no problems! Saw two previous posts, and tried it...no issure w/ screen capture, options come up fast.
    Currently on .448 OS, using QuickFind, SixTools, QuickLaunch and a few others. All smooth.
    02-23-11 02:57 PM
    Just updated, no problems! Saw two previous posts, and tried it...no issure w/ screen capture, options come up fast.
    Currently on .448 OS, using QuickFind, SixTools, QuickLaunch and a few others. All smooth.
    It's not necessarily Screen Capture. It could be anything depending on your set up, i.e. email, SMS, reboot, etc. It would be the one directly behind QL Option.

Are you sure you did the following?

1) Bring up QL
    2) Press the BB button
    3) Select QL Options using the touch screen, not the trackpad.

It will open up the options screen, but immediately it will also click the item directly behind the QL Options as I explained above.

This happens to me with .337 and .450.

Perhaps .448 is different, but I can't be bothered to install it over my .450.
    02-23-11 04:44 PM
    I got this issue as well. Also autofill doesn't work on .450 unless I'm doing something wrong.

Not seeing why people rave about this app and regret buying it.

02-23-11 05:05 PM
    I got this issue as well. Also autofill doesn't work on .450 unless I'm doing something wrong.

Not seeing why people rave about this app and regret buying it.

There's a fix being worked on for the issue with the touchscreen selecting the item below the options list. Autofill doesn't work on .450, but I did see a post that said it did work on .448 (although can't confirm as on .450 meself...).

02-24-11 12:57 AM
    There's a fix being worked on for the issue with the touchscreen selecting the item below the options list. Autofill doesn't work on .450, but I did see a post that said it did work on .448 (although can't confirm as on .450 meself...).

I'm running .448 so I can confirm it works. Although, I am running BDHP Hyrbid 6.1. As for the touchscreen selecting the item behind it, I had that issue for quite a while and then it abruptly stopped and I haven't had it since.
    02-24-11 05:52 AM
    i'm working on this. it's a bug in the torch os. never noticed it. havent figured out a workaround yet but probably will sometime today.
    02-24-11 11:34 AM
    somebody email me if they want to help me test a fix for this
    02-24-11 11:53 AM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD