This update is for 9700 and 9780 devices with OS 5.x or OS 6.x.

Version 3.7

New in this Update:

* Auto Fill
    Auto Fill allows you to set up text that you can insert into any app. Once configured (in QL Options) a system menu entry will appear. Position the cursor on any input field and select 'QL Auto Fill' from the menu. Choose one of your configured entries and the text is filled in for you.

This feature is ideal for website userid's and passwords! Sign in to your email account or forums much quicker with Auto Fill!

* Auto Fill entries are stored and backed up in an encrypted format for security

* You can set an optional password for using Auto Fill for security which can be set to "Never", "Always" or time based.

Note: If you are using an OS6 operating system that has the bug that prevents 3rd party apps from running from the browser then this function will not work in your browser. There are some os hybrids that have fixed this issue (BDHP is known to work)

* Universal Search added for OS6
    You can now launch Universal Search on OS6 devices from QuickLaunch

* Word Mole

Word Mole is now launchable from QuickLaunch

* Updated Dictionary.com in 'Websearch' function

Works now

Current mobihand / crackberry customers can get this update either by using the 'Check for Update' function in QL Options or by going to your account page.

Current App World customers can get this update by using the 'Check for Update' feature only.

QuickLaunch A to Z Review Video here:

QuickLaunch Demo Video here:

Crackberry Idol QuickLaunch Review Video here:

QuickLaunch

Thank you.
    02-05-11 06:47 PM
    OMG! Thanks E!
    I have been looking for a shortcut for US when 3rd party themes have it missing!!! This makes my day!

I have set up several accounts for the autofill, but I have not used it yet. But, just as QL is always the very first app I load up when I upgrade or wipe, I'm SURE this will come in handy at that point. Maybe I will log out of a site, and check it just to wet my pants... Nice addition.

I really don't play it that much, but the WordMole addition makes things so much easier for that launch. I have a QL folder just for games, and that is no longer missing.

Dictionary.com works great. Thanks again!

I have always updated QL from my mobihand account when a notice is received, but I just wanted to let you know that for the first time ever I did it through the "check for update" function and it went without a hitch. Amazing.
    02-05-11 08:48 PM
    Thanks for the update! This program just keeps getting better!

And a special thanks for adding Word Mole
    02-05-11 09:58 PM
    thanks!

And ML, your old self is coming back again. 1 day device A is the best pwns j00 device EVAR, and the next day, device B is the best and A just sux etc etc. Same with apps...

"Yeah no customer orientation whatsoever, I right a long polite message to raise a concern, and all i got was a message with no greetings even saying

"reinstall Word Mole"

Yeah?? that's it??! well that didn't help out for your information!

But i never wrote back as I cannot deal with such unprofessionalism!"

One day, QL sucks so much, and the next, its awesome.

Oh, geez.

@Nikkisoft - thanks for the update! works well, and I failed to email you back in time saying that I couldn't break anything!
    02-05-11 10:10 PM
    I have a new problem after installing this QuickLaunch update on my 9700 OS6.

Now when I reboot, a pile of icons appears on the home screen (which were in two folders previously) and I have to take time to put them back into the two folders. Is the prior version available?
    02-06-11 07:32 AM
    this is not related to quicklaunch
    02-06-11 12:09 PM
    Hey Cheetah,

I have an email, how do I add that email to open up in QL, not the messages application

thanks bro
    02-06-11 12:16 PM
    3rd party apps can only open the messages application
    02-06-11 12:28 PM
    3rd party apps can only open the messages application

Ah I see, no problem man.

I love your apps, QuickLaunch is the best app created for a BB.

And that AutoFill feature makes it even more worthwile.

I will promote QuickLaunch this week to all my friends and you shall see some increased sales

Kindly do let me know once you are making any new apps ill be more than happy to be a beta tester
    02-06-11 12:30 PM
    Update is awesome and running the latest leaked os6 (.448) and Auto Fill works great in the browser.
    02-06-11 12:49 PM
    Autofill is a big time saver!!!

I would buy Quick Launch just for that reason!
    02-06-11 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD