The developer and I both know the real facts, so no more debate is required. He has now refunded my money. It's a shame that he has such an attitude issue, and would have been better if he had simply resolved the activation issue as requested. Still, I can sleep with a clear conscience. Can he?
    Clearly your the one with the problem. As a owner of QL, and the fact that thousands of users reside here- with NO complaints like yours; points to the fact that your being unreasonable. It wouldn't make sense to single you out for a poor experience unwarranted.
    10-20-10 12:04 PM
    That's weird, QL's customer service is always 10/10 for me :s
    +1 on QL's customer service, the BEST! AppWorld needs to get it's ship together!
    Last edited by SplinterCell; 10-20-10 at 04:54 PM.
    10-20-10 12:21 PM
    Heh...ya I figured you'd say that "spam email" response. I check that more than my inbox. You may have missed my email (or somin). Maybe you should check your spam email? Can go both ways. It was just my experience.
    I know you deal with a lot of stupid users, so I understand your most common replies like that & the infamous "set perms to allow on all" etc. Whatevs....hopefully, I can go android very soon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Let me get this straight? You're gonna go Android because you can't get QuickLaunch activated on your BlackBerry, PRICELESS! At least you wont have to deal with CrAppWorld anymore!
    10-20-10 12:25 PM
    deleted - pk
    Keep it Legal
    No posting of Warez in the forums, such as links to download warez, instructions on "cracking" software, or "workarounds" that enable people to utilize for-pay services without paying. Posting this kind of content can result in an immediate and permanent ban. These kinds of activities can get CrackBerry.com in trouble, and nobody wants that, so just don't do it.

10-20-10 03:38 PM
    Sorry about the OPs situation but I've always had excellent customer service from CheetahAce. QL is a great app too!

Last edited by chrisy520; 10-20-10 at 03:48 PM.
    10-20-10 03:43 PM
    Keep it Legal
    No posting of Warez in the forums, such as links to download warez, instructions on "cracking" software, or "workarounds" that enable people to utilize for-pay services without paying. Posting this kind of content can result in an immediate and permanent ban. These kinds of activities can get CrackBerry.com in trouble, and nobody wants that, so just don't do it.

+1 (and I carry a Mod stick!)
    10-20-10 07:21 PM
    Ace has always been here to help as need and constantly in the treads to answer questions give fixes etc as needed which is allot more that can be said about some of the developers that seem to ignore the problems posted about their apps and become MIA.
    10-20-10 08:51 PM
    Clearly your the one with the problem. As a owner of QL, and the fact that thousands of users reside here- with NO complaints like yours; points to the fact that your being unreasonable. It wouldn't make sense to single you out for a poor experience unwarranted. .
    Who are you exactly? I suggest you keep your insults to yourself and stay on topic.
    10-20-10 11:20 PM
    Has this topic run it's course? The OP got his refund and has stated his displeasure with the developer. The developer has responded and been supported by others. Seems like we have all had our say. Why don't we just close the thread now? I'm going to go ahead and do that.
    10-20-10 11:27 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD