I'm going to feel really stupid if the answer is right in front of me, but...

I used to have StormSlider on my QL menu at the top. When I upgraded to .230 I also formatted my memory card, but forgot to transfer my QL backup off of it first. Oops!

Well, in rebuilding my QL menu I ran into a problem. When I go to add applications, StormSlider does not show up on my list of options. Yes, it is installed on the phone, I even deleted it and reinstalled it. StormSlider works, it just doesn't show up as an app option to add to the QL menu. Strangely, my QL menu options have duplicates of some other apps too...weird. Anyway, has anyone encountered such a problem, and does anyone know of a way to force StormSlider into the QL menu? This is REALLY annoying the carp out of me...

Thanks!
    09-18-09 06:50 PM
    Did you reinstall the app using BBSAK to install the COD(s)? I reinstalled Verizon's Visual Voicemail this way and found that QuickLaunch couldn't see that app when trying to select it.
    09-18-09 06:56 PM
    Yes, I did use BBSAK. And since you mention it, I just looked and Visual Voicemail doesn't show up either. Strange that the other apps are there, as I restored almost all of them with BBSAK. Thanks!

So I decided to just bite the bullet and pay for the new version of StormSlider so I could put it in the menu and get the extra features. Guess I should have researched it first...it's not working right. First it locked up and I had to pull the battery, then it was active on boot, but unlocked for me. Added it to QL fine, but when I select it nothing happens...ugh! Guess I'll get in touch with DMG and see what's up!
    Last edited by ChuckH0308; 09-18-09 at 07:50 PM. Reason: edit
    09-18-09 07:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD