QuickLaunch is on sale Now (Thu April 8th until 11pm-ish PST give or take an hour or so) for $2.49!
    (not on App World)

QuickLaunch 2.21 for the Storm and Storm 2 is now available!

Note: YOU MUST SET ALL PERMISSIONS TO ALLOW DURING INSTALLATION FOR THIS RELEASE TO WORK PROPERLY!
    Go to Options, Applications, QuickLaunch. Highlight QuickLaunch; don't click it.
    Hit the menu key. Select Edit Permissions. Set ALL permissions to Deny. Save. Then set ALL to Allow. Then save. Then pull the battery for 30 seconds.

*** If you are a current owner of QuickLaunch for a device other than the Storm and you wish to load the Storm version on your phone and you did NOT purchase from Blackberry App World you must sign in to your account page at Mobihand.com here: Smartphone Software and Accessories- MobiHand Software Store Support
    and then click on the link that says 'Contact Us'.
    Fill out the form and have them switch your device type and they will get back to you.

New Features in 2.21:

Clock is now launchable in OS 5.0
    Finally.

Weather fix
    Improved network code to retrieve weather for those who had that issue.
    This fix should help.

Watch the QuickLaunch Demo Video in HD here:

Price:
    Current owners who've purchased on or after April 1st, 2009: Free
    Current owners who've purchased before April 1st, 2009 and who do not have version 2.0+: $1.99
    New Customers: $4.99

Other devices will be updated soon.

QL 2.21 for the Storm is not yet available on App World.
    It has been submitted to RIM for inclusion. Should be there in 3-5 days.

For more information please visit: NikkiSoft - makers of QuickLaunch BlackBerry Shortcuts and App Launcher

QuickLaunch

Thank you.
    04-08-10 04:37 PM
    At $4.99 it's a real bargain, for $2.49 it's a STEAL. Anyone who doesn't have this should definitely give this a look.
    04-08-10 04:50 PM
    I just bought the QL for my S2. When I try to upgrade tro the 2.1 version its asking me to buy it again for $4.99.

Nevermind, got it to download. Thank you once again.
    Last edited by greyhd; 04-08-10 at 05:05 PM.
    04-08-10 04:51 PM
    aah i see you found a fix for the clock..sweet!
    thanks cheetah.
    04-08-10 04:56 PM
    Nice update!

BTW, how do you customize the background of the QL menu? Never knew you could do that!!! Awesome!

Edit: Aha, finally noticed the usb image option
    Last edited by Strakerc; 04-08-10 at 05:17 PM.
    04-08-10 05:09 PM
    Downloading upgrade now... Love QL.
    04-08-10 05:09 PM
    Just out of curiousty , did you guys end up fixing the mute camera feature so you don't constantly have to turn it back on after a reset ?

Either way awesome app ,
    Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by cbombaz; 04-08-10 at 05:15 PM.
    04-08-10 05:13 PM
    Nice update!

BTW, how do you customize the background of the QL menu? Never knew you could do that!!! Awesome!
    See images above
    04-08-10 05:14 PM
    Nice update!

Save pictures formatted to the QL size and just add it under QL options. There is a thread on CB with pictures already formatted to QL.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/ne...h-more-418348/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f123/wa...launch-445082/
    04-08-10 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD