I wanted to 2nd bionic's request to be able to add the "now playing" shortcut. I also was able to add it to the original QuickLaunch and it worked for music. I did it by playing a song, then going into QuickLaunch and adding the "recently used app". It worked great.

Thanks! Great app. And this doesn't belong here but I'm going to try to slip it in anyway...any plans for a version for the Tour? Or will it work already?
    I'll have a tour version ready before it comes out.

So with 1.4 and you add the now playing shortcut.. what would happen if you selected now playing and music or video was not currently playing?
    07-03-09 12:48 PM
    I also can not seem to get the temp to work.
    What is an apn setting?
    I'm useing code usfl0055
    Also when can we expect the next release?
    Thanks Nate.
    07-03-09 01:03 PM
    I'll have a tour version ready before it comes out.

So with 1.4 and you add the now playing shortcut.. what would happen if you selected now playing and music or video was not currently playing?
    Good question...I don't think I ever tried to use it when I wasn't playing something.

And thanks for the answer on the Tour! I'm really glad you'll have it ready to go. If you need any testers, I'm hoping to get mine on the 12th in store.
    07-03-09 01:11 PM
    Nothing will happen when u select now playing and no music is playing
    07-03-09 01:24 PM
    k. thanks. i'll check it out on sunday.
    07-04-09 01:24 AM
    any update im still having trouble with my weather in quicklaunch.
    07-10-09 01:38 PM
    email me.
    thx
    07-10-09 04:25 PM
    Please forgive me I'm unable to find your email address I had sent you a pm.

Thanks Nate.
    07-11-09 12:11 AM
    Please forgive me I'm unable to find your email address I had sent you a pm.

Thanks Nate.
    [email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-09 01:21 AM
    I have a separate SMS icon from the Messages app due to theme and I just prefer it that way. Is there a way to add the SMS to the Quicklaunch list? I didn't see one.

Related question that I personally don't want but maybe someone else might: can you add individual email address to the quicklaunch list to filter to specic accounts?
    07-11-09 08:29 AM
    I have a separate SMS icon from the Messages app due to theme and I just prefer it that way. Is there a way to add the SMS to the Quicklaunch list? I didn't see one.

Related question that I personally don't want but maybe someone else might: can you add individual email address to the quicklaunch list to filter to specic accounts?
    No. When you add "messages" to QL and you have separated emails/SMS then it will open the last polder yopu used...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-09 08:56 AM
236 ... 8910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD