I cannot get this app to reset my phone. Anyone else having this issue?
    11-22-09 12:00 AM
    It works every time for me. Sorry. I'm guessing you have checked the thread?
    11-22-09 12:02 AM
    Did you update to the new version? I was having this issue but the update fixed it
    11-22-09 12:08 AM
    i'm running 2.15.2 is that the newest?
    11-22-09 12:15 AM
    Nope. 2.15.6 is the newest.
    11-22-09 12:18 AM
    O ok. Gotta love App World! I'm going to dload it now!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-09 12:24 AM
    ...if I knew where to get it

11-22-09 12:37 AM
    Ugh, should have bought it from the crackberry app store. It takes AppWorld like 2 months to update apps after they are submitted by the developers, but crackberry/mobihand update them as soon as they are submitted. By the time AppWorld has your 5.0 compatible QuickLaunch Crackberry will have version 3.15.6.

You might try emailing the developer to see if they can slip it to you outside of AppWorld or give you a code to get it from Crackberry without having to pay for it again. They will surely need proff of purchase, but it might be something they can do. Doesn't hurt to try.
    Last edited by ChuckH0308; 11-22-09 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Edit
    11-22-09 01:15 AM
    Ugh, should have bought it from the crackberry app store. It takes AppWorld like 2 months to update apps after they are submitted by the developers, but crackberry/mobihand update them as soon as they are submitted. By the time AppWorld has your 5.0 compatible QuickLaunch Crackberry will have version 3.15.6.

You might try emailing the developer to see if they can slip it to you outside of AppWorld or give you a code to get it from Crackberry without having to pay for it again. They will surely need proff of purchase, but it might be something they can do. Doesn't hurt to try.
    I looked over it. was just me assuming but I did buy it thru Mobihand just waiting on correspondence from them.
    11-22-09 08:48 AM
    Have you made sure all application permissions are set to allow?

11-22-09 12:03 PM
    You can check for updates and install the latest version of QL through the program's options menu. I think the developer said there was one recent update that required a download through the store where you purchased it, but most are simple upgrades through the program.

One developer told me that most prefer Mobihand. BB CrapWorld takes a smaller percentage, but they also charge to upload new versions and are more difficult to deal with, so Mobihand is better for developers in the long run. Since Crackberry app store is essentially a gateway for Mobihand, they charge developers more because they take their own cut in addition to the Mobihand fee.
    11-22-09 04:11 PM
    Since Crackberry app store is essentially a gateway for Mobihand, they charge developers more because they take their own cut in addition to the Mobihand fee.
    I don't think a lot of people realize this. It actually goes for any "channel" site that mirrors the MobiHand App Store. Developers make 80% of the purchase price of orders through the MobiHand store, and 60% of the purchase price of orders through channel sites like Crackberry. But, Crackberry provides a huge opportunity for developers to reach customers through the blogs and forums, so it's worth it.
    Last edited by Giant Cashew; 11-22-09 at 04:49 PM.
    11-22-09 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD