does the device reset option work on quicklaunch yet? i have the storm 2 9550
    11-06-09 08:02 AM
    It works great for me. However, you have to make the following change:

Option>Applications>Select "Core" from drop-down list>Highlight "Email Setup Application">BB Button>Edit Permissions>Set all to Allow

I don't know why it works, but it does...Good Luck.
    11-06-09 08:17 AM
    I tried changing the permissions to allow and i'm still having the same issue. Whenever i click reset in my Quicklaunch menu, i get the "are you sure you want to reset" pop up. I click yes, it pauses for a couple of secs, then nothing. I'm still on my homescreen. Any ideas? Thanks
    11-10-09 09:18 PM
    I tried changing the permissions to allow and i'm still having the same issue. Whenever i click reset in my Quicklaunch menu, i get the "are you sure you want to reset" pop up. I click yes, it pauses for a couple of secs, then nothing. I'm still on my homescreen. Any ideas? Thanks
    You have to edit your default permissions as well as your permissions.
    11-10-09 09:20 PM
    You have to edit your default permissions as well as your permissions.
    Forgive me. If I perfomed the steps Sparhawke recommended, did I edit default permissions or my permissions? How do I edit the other? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-09 06:56 AM
    It works great for me. However, you have to make the following change:

Option>Applications>Select "Core" from drop-down list>Highlight "Email Setup Application">BB Button>Edit Permissions>Set all to Allow

I don't know why it works, but it does...Good Luck.
    Thanks man

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-09 07:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD