Have the latest version of QuickLaunch and I was wondering if anyone is missing "Word Mole" and "BrickBreaker" from the application list?

You would figure since these are already part of the OS they would be listed.

Also, I have my messages separate between email and SMS/MMS, does anyone have the "SMS/MMS" application listed?
    09-10-09 11:14 AM
    I was just looking through the Add New applications list and found "Stay Lit"... didn't know I had that on my Bold... keeps the background lit until a conviencence key is hit. interesting. Didn't find Word Mole or BrickBreaker listed though...
    09-10-09 01:12 PM
    Stay lit is an inbuilt app with quicklaunch like the screen capture

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 01:52 PM
    Have the latest version of QuickLaunch and I was wondering if anyone is missing "Word Mole" and "BrickBreaker" from the application list?

You would figure since these are already part of the OS they would be listed.
    Both of those apps, although part of the OS, don't allow for the remote launching like the other apps do. That is why it is not in the list.

I had the same question when I first got Quicklaunch. Still the best program I have downloaded for the BBerry to date.

Andrew
    09-10-09 03:37 PM
    interesting that is shows Texas Hold'em though...
    09-10-09 04:11 PM
    Also noticed "reset device" in list of possible apps. Assume another that's part of QL. Doesn't do a full hard boot and not sure what it does, but it seems to recover some memory.

09-10-09 06:45 PM
    I am not able to open quicklaunch while browsing with either opera or bolt. Anyone else have this issue? I'm using a Bold.

09-10-09 08:11 PM
    how big is the app upon downloading
    09-10-09 08:33 PM
    I am not able to open quicklaunch while browsing with either opera or bolt. Anyone else have this issue? I'm using a Bold.

In the QL options there is a section where you can "add QL to system menu". If you select yes here, then on Opera etc where you can't launch QL from a convenience key you can press the BB menu button and it's listed as an option on the menu, so you can launch QL from there...

09-11-09 03:41 AM
    Also noticed "reset device" in list of possible apps. Assume another that's part of QL. Doesn't do a full hard boot and not sure what it does, but it seems to recover some memory.

It does the same as apps like quickpull - and it is the same as a full hard boot.

09-11-09 03:41 AM
    In the QL options there is a section where you can "add QL to system menu". If you select yes here, then on Opera etc where you can't launch QL from a convenience key you can press the BB menu button and it's listed as an option on the menu, so you can launch QL from there...

Awesome! Thanks for the get around. That was kinda driving me nuts. Quicklaunch is definitely a must have app.

09-11-09 05:16 AM
    I have to agree, Quicklaunch is the best app going for the BB.
    09-11-09 08:01 AM
    Awesome! Thanks for the get around. That was kinda driving me nuts. Quicklaunch is definitely a must have app.

No worries, that's the tidy way to do it... There is another workaround you might find quicker/better:
    While in Opera, press the BB menu key. When the menu is displayed then press the conv key you have QL assigned to - you should find QL launches as normal (while the opera menu is displayed).

09-11-09 01:31 PM
    I too would like to know if I can add SMS/MMS to QL since I prefer it to be separate from my email.
    09-21-09 05:58 PM
    No worries, that's the tidy way to do it... There is another workaround you might find quicker/better:
    While in Opera, press the BB menu key. When the menu is displayed then press the conv key you have QL assigned to - you should find QL launches as normal (while the opera menu is displayed).

Just an observation but QL opens fine from a conv key with Opera beta 5.

09-22-09 12:44 AM
    I too would like to know if I can add SMS/MMS to QL since I prefer it to be separate from my email.
    If you have mail and sms seperate then the "messages" shortcut in QL will open the inbox for the last one you used... Soi if ytou have just sent an sms, thgen use QL to open messages, it will open the sms inbox, the same will happen with mail.
    It's a limitation of th OS not QL.

09-22-09 12:47 AM
    Recently upgraded to os 4.7.0.173 alls good
    Only tiny thing not working is I can't get the weather temperature
    To show at top of quicklaunch menu, rest is great!

09-22-09 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD