I've downloaded QL, and i can't seem to open up the items I selected. I can only open device info, & event log. Should I unistall & reinstall?
    02-08-11 05:00 AM
    buda, did you do a batt pull AFTER you installed QL? if not, try that first. Almost 99% of the time, after installing an app, you should reboot your device and if it doesnt prompt you to, pull the battery to do so.

Also, make sure in the "set permissions" for QL, everything is "Allow"

02-08-11 08:07 AM
    buda, did you do a batt pull AFTER you installed QL? if not, try that first. Almost 99% of the time, after installing an app, you should reboot your device and if it doesnt prompt you to, pull the battery to do so.

Also, make sure in the "set permissions" for QL, everything is "Allow"
    Pink,
    Yes I did do a battery pull after install. I just couldn't open items in QL like contacts, bb messenger, and such. So i uninstalled the app, after a reboot bb app world was gone too. This morning I reinstalled bb app world and got QL back. Later on I will try setting my menu again.

Thanks!!
    02-08-11 08:19 AM
    Pink,
    Yes I did do a battery pull after install. I just couldn't open items in QL like contacts, bb messenger, and such. So i uninstalled the app, after a reboot bb app world was gone too. This morning I reinstalled bb app world and got QL back. Later on I will try setting my menu again.

Thanks!!
    ok. well that was odd that you couldn't open any items. Hopefully when you reset QL again later, it will function for you. Also, there is a backup function within QL to save your settings. Everytime you add or delete something, its a good idea to back up so you have an updated copy stored on your SD card.
    02-08-11 09:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD