QuickLaunch is now available for the Pearl 81xx series.
    QuickLaunch is a shorcut / app launcher that appears as a scrollable, configureable menu you can be displayed from any screen on your phone giving you access to the functions you use most with just one click. It also has other convenient functions such as device information, google and wikipedia search, wifi / bluetooth management and lots more.

From the NikkiSoft website:
    QuickLaunch is a must have application for every BlackBerry. With an interface that is seamlessly integrated with the look of the BlackBerry OS, QuickLaunch will create shortcuts to most any application on your device with ease and style.

QuickLaunch allows you to setup shortcuts to various functions such as Websites, Email and SMS addresses, Phone numbers, 3rd Party Apps, Videos, Images, Audio files, Device Info, Bluetooth Configuration, Camera, Video Camera, Delete your Call Logs, and other functions such as Blackberry Options, Calculator, Calendar, Event Log, Tasks, WiFi On/Off Toggle and more! Configure a convenience key to activate QuickLaunch and when pushed a menu will popup showing a scrollable list of your configured actions. The menu can be set to appear on the Right or Left side and can be shown on virtually any screen so you can perform any action without backing up and navigating through your homescreen and folders saving you time. Quick easy access to what you want to do wherever you are!

QuickLaunch does not run in the background taking up resources. QuickLaunch runs only when it's opened allowing you to choose your previously configured shortcut, function or 3rd Party Application. Make your selection by highlighting the menu item you want and your off! QuickLaunch then exits until you run it again.

I will be online from time to time to answer questions. If I'm not available please send me an email at the contact email listed on nikkisoft.com as that's where I usually am. (no pm's please)

To learn more about QuickLaunch please visit NikkiSoft - makers of QuickLaunch BlackBerry Shortcuts and App Launcher
    Thanks.

CheetahAce
    03-28-09 12:44 PM
    Can I download this from my phone, or do I need to do it on my comp?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 03:54 PM
    At the mobihand store the full version is ota or download and the trial version
    is only download.

I will be setting up a trial ota on my site sometime this weekend.
    thanks.
    03-28-09 04:17 PM
    I already purchased and now have to reinstall but can't find the download link for the full version without having to purchase again???

04-08-09 11:24 AM
    you don't have to purchase again. just go back to the store and click on support, my account and you can dl it from there.
    thanks.
    04-08-09 04:15 PM
    I purchased QL and have been enjoying it, but I noticed that the right side of it is cut off. If I move it to the left, it cuts off the left side, so I have to keep it on the right. Is this an error, or am i doing something wrong? Would re-downloading it help?
    04-08-09 09:51 PM
    Best app for the Blackberry, PERIOD.
    04-08-09 09:55 PM
    I purchased QL and have been enjoying it, but I noticed that the right side of it is cut off. If I move it to the left, it cuts off the left side, so I have to keep it on the right. Is this an error, or am i doing something wrong? Would re-downloading it help?
    this is an error in the theme you are using. not a ql bug.
    however in the next version i put some code into ql to offset this bug in some themes. the storm version already has it.
    pearl version will be updated within 2 weeks.
    04-08-09 10:12 PM
    ok, thanks. I'll try a different theme
    04-08-09 10:24 PM
    Is there any plans to release quicklaunch for the pearl flip?

04-16-09 08:10 PM
    Hi. I'm going to start beta testing for QL 2.0 for 81xx in 3 days. I'll need about 10-20 testers. If you are a current user send me an email, not a pm, to nikkisoft dot support at gmail. let me know what device you have in the email.
    Thanks.
    04-23-09 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD