Id rather just ask for a link or a guide but I did purchase it legit for 4.99 and installed via the bold. All that came up for it was view system info or something along those lines.

I have the .zip and will install from my PC next time.

Anyways, What do I even do? I hear this is a must have and I'm lost.
    A link or something would be helpful : I was googling.

Thanks
    04-06-09 11:33 AM
    04-06-09 11:42 AM
    basically start ql, click on the bb button and you can add items, There's a list that comes up. It you want to add something that's not on the list. Start the program and then go to ql, click on new and then you can add the app. but you can only add apps that are currently running.

I find the ql to be very useful.

Dave
    04-06-09 11:46 AM
    I'm tempted to bu QL, but I need to know what button to press to activate it. Does it have to be a convience key?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 01:02 PM
    you can start it like any other program but that kind of defeats the purpose of the whole thing. So yes you would use a convenience key.
    04-06-09 01:12 PM
    It's not a big deal to start it from it's icon. It's just a preference.
    04-06-09 01:22 PM
    After you launch it hit the menu key for options to populate apps...as the 2nd poster linked, rtfm. I have it bound to my left convenience key, convenient!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 01:44 PM
    Have had many interactions with the programmer/owner. There are a lot of things you can't quicklaunch, such as a built in program, Yellow Pages, which with the Bold's GPS is an awesome program when you need something and are somewhere that you don't know where anything is. Can't quicklaunch speed dial list, which would be helpful, but for $5.00, a good buy. I don't purchase many programs, many are science projects, new release due on this this week, supposedly will fix some bugs and let you change the color of the text.
    04-06-09 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD