and needs to reboot to save changes. I get that screen in the middle of the night triggered by my scheduled rest at 1:15 AM. I then have to touch the "Reboot Now" button to complete the "automatic" rest - kind of defeats the purpose.
    Anyone have this issue and know how to fix?
    By the way - had same issue with QuickPull app so decided to use QL feature for this purpose - now having same issue?

Using QL version 3.9 for my Bold 9930
    09-24-11 07:47 AM
    All permissions are set to 'Allow' for QL?
    09-24-11 09:02 AM
    Also went through the set all to deny/save but don't reboot/rest al to allow/save/reboot procedure. Weird that I was also having this issue with Quick Pull. I uninstalled that app when I realized Quick Launch has the scheduled rest feature.
    09-24-11 09:30 AM
    Make sure you have totally/properly deleted QP from you device. Check in your applications list for possible additional entries for "Reset Stub". If there, this may be left over from your uninstall and the 2 applications are in conflict. Other than that, you seem to have done everything you could do. Nothing left besides contacting the developer. I believe his email addy is [email protected].
    eddy4iu likes this.
    09-24-11 09:46 AM
    Guess that's my next step.
    09-24-11 09:57 AM
    Used the [email protected] address and got great step-by-step guidance to resolve the problem. The solution came when advised to do the procedure described in my earlier e-mail (set permissions to dent/save but don't reboot/reset permissions to allow/save/rreboot) only rather than setting/resetting just the 3 major permission categories he had me do it by all sub-permission categories. A little more laborious but successful.

I've had the QuickLaunch app since buying my Storm on its launch date and can't imagine being without it - knowing that there is solid technical support backing it up is icing on the cake.

Thanks nikkisoft!
    dollface and MADBRADNYC like this.
    09-24-11 02:27 PM
    09-24-11 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD