And no i didn't 'decide' i wanted the .net name. you offered it because you were planning on selling my domain name which you which you acknowledged i paid for but you never transferred to me.
    02-21-09 02:27 AM
    has any one ever seen a 8900 with a qwertz key board???? for sale on ebay. does this set it off as a fake?
    no, there are different keyboard according to languages....in germany and europe they have these different keyboards
    02-21-09 02:28 AM
    The other side of the coin eh?...
    This place is full of internet hardmen all of a sudden. What with the jacka$$ that was posting yesterday and now these mails going to the other party... It would be laughable if it wasn't so sad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 02:28 AM
    Erik, that's not at all true and I have the emails to prove it. I'm not going to argue in a forum - that's not what they're here for. Your domain names work, I just wanted you to pay like you said you would. I did want to sell the design to someone else if you didn't want it - you said fine, you'd get another design. I put hundreds of hours in for free - you know that.

I have only done right by you - day and night, weekends - what you are doing is not right. Just wanted what you said you'd pay and it's not a lot for the design, logo, consulting and advertising as well that was part of it. You are literally slandering me and I want it to stop. I want the threats to stop too.

And no i didn't 'decide' i wanted the .net name. you offered it because you were planning on selling my domain name which you which you acknowledged i paid for but you never transferred to me.
    02-21-09 02:35 AM
    LOL. I HAD to register it in my name at first because all I knew about you was "Cheetahace" -- you wouldn't give me your info after asking four times! I still have the emails asking you for info to register the domain name!

Come'on - I have done a ton of work for you, tried to make a pretty site and logo and help with consulting, and all I'm getting are threats clogging my mail - horrible things being said that are not true.

I just want it all to stop.

There's much more to this if anyone cares, and it gets worse - but this is not the place for it. This is a forum for BB stuff... not to get innocent helpers to believe just one side of a story and help ruin my business. It has nothing to do with them.

Are you referring to the email where you said you'd register nikkisoft.net in my name because you were selling nikkisoft.com to another company and then you actually registered it under you company and asked me to pay $30 for it when i called the hosting company and found out you only paid $10? sure let's see it.
    We'll see who gets the nikkisoft.com domain name in the end and it won't be you.
    Last edited by Donnar; 02-21-09 at 03:00 AM. Reason: changed 'new' to 'knew' - dumb typo.
    02-21-09 02:43 AM
    None of what you are saying is accurate. I looked up and registered the .net after you said that was good, and set up a separate FTP site. I hung out on the phone until 2:30 AM or whatever it was with you while you tested it out. I was charged $10 plus I have to pay my regular account ($20, but that's my problem) and asked you for $20 I believe -- it WOULD have been a ten dollar profit for hours going back and forth - wowza - but it wasn't paid either. I said if you wanted it hosted that would be an extra $10 for the year.

I'm sure you'll keep posting stuff that's not true and I can't defend myself as I'm on the east coast and really, really need some sleep.

Are you referring to the email where you said you'd register nikkisoft.net in my name because you were selling nikkisoft.com to another company and then you actually registered it under you company and asked me to pay $30 for it when i called the hosting company and found out you only paid $10? sure let's see it.
    We'll see who gets the nikkisoft.com domain name in the end and it won't be you.
    02-21-09 02:52 AM
    I still wanna be a tester on the 8900 and Bold. I have both. I had quicklaunch on my storm before I sold it. This is a must have app that I loved. Actually it was what made my storm somewhat enjoyable.

02-21-09 03:18 AM
    hi greg. i think i got your email the other day. can you send me one more to remind me of your address?
    I'll get you on the team right away. thanks.
    02-21-09 03:35 AM
    PM sent away

02-21-09 03:41 AM
284 ... 101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD