Bought quicklaunch upgraded o.s. No quicklaunch called crackberry now I don't remember what web account I used when I purchased quicklaunch. With crackberry bieng so "hightech" you would think it would be in my downloads or they would know what web account I used I guess the 4.99 was a donation to crackberry because I paid for the app but now I don't have it thanks crackberry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-10 05:15 AM
    I don't understand how this is crackberrys fault, you can't remember what email account you used on the mobihand store. Therefore its crackberrys fault!? Good logic there. How about taking some responsibility for this yourself.

03-18-10 05:20 AM
    Hey, Hey, Hey, Spidey. Get up on the wrong side of the wall? Trash just had a hard time remembering the difference in the way Quick Launch & Crackberry Launcher are spelled.Actually you meant to get CrackBerry Launcher which is a completely different app available at CrackBerry app store and its free. Come to the forums with a positive attitude & be polite. The great people here would be willing to help you if you don't come off like an A-Hole. The creator of QL actually reads these posts & will do what he can to help you. I don't see a refund in your future since you've admitted that you made the mistake. I hope I was helpful. Go in Peace & May The Force Be With You!!
    PS I can't see if this is his first post as I am on my BB, but if it is, then screw him. Let his a** figure it out himself & disregaurd any of my pleasentries. Spider, flame away!

03-18-10 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD