QuickLaunch 2.15.7 for Bold 9700 is now available!

Note: YOU MUST SET ALL PERMISSIONS TO ALLOW DURING INSTALLATION FOR THIS RELEASE TO WORK PROPERLY!

If you are a current owner of QuickLaunch and you did NOT purchase from Blackberry App World and wish to switch your current version of QuickLaunch to the Bold 9700 version you must sign in to your account page at Mobihand.com here Smartphone Software and Accessories- MobiHand Software Store Support
    and then click on the link that says 'Contact Us'.

Fill out the form and have them switch your device type and they will get back to you. You cannot do this on your own. You must contact them in the manner described above.

New Features in 2.15.7:

Supports Blackberry Messenger 5
    BBM5 can now be launched from QuickLaunch!

Flashlight
    Same functionality as other flashlight apps. Uses your video camera light but prevents it from timing out with the backlight so you don't have to keep touching the screen. Just click and shine.
    Note: You must set the Flash option in your video camera options to 'On'.

Camera Shutter Mute
    This feature will mute the sound of the camera shutter and is located in QL Options.
    Note: This feature is not guaranteed to work on all OS's. It seems to work on 5.0xx and some 4.7's but not all of them.

Check For Updates Button
    This button in QL Options will allow you to check when there is an update to QuickLaunch and allow you to immediately download the update. This will prove beneficial to App World customers who have had to wait sometimes weeks for the App World approval process to complete before QL would appear there. Now there will be no more wait.

Keyboard Shortcuts now shown in Menu Text
    When you add / edit a menu item with a shortcut key the shortcut key will
    automatically be displayed in the menu next to menu text

Supports Brickbreaker
    QuickLaunch will now launch the Brickbreaker app.

Yahoo Messenger, Google Talk and Windows Live Messenger
    These 3 apps cannot be launched by QuickLaunch, however if they are currently running QuickLaunch will bring them to the foreground. So you must
    still start these old school and then you can use QL to 'launch' them to the foreground.

Auto-Backup
    Apparently a lot of people haven't been using the QL Backup / Restore feature which SAVES YOUR ACTIVATION CODE AND SETTINGS!! so now if you haven't backed up it will check and do it for yout.

If you wipe your device or uninstall QL and reinstall it later it will now check for the backup file (text file on sd card or device) and if found will place the activation code in the registration screen. You will still have to MANUALLY USE THE QL RESTORE feature to restore your configuration.

Device Reset Fix
    (renamed 'Reboot Device')
    Reset now works on OS 5.0. After installing this update if the reset does not work just do a manual battery pull. It will work thereafer.

Supports Pandora 1.1.2
    ... and previous versions also

Bluetooth Toggle redesign
    This feature no longer requires parameters to be entered and runs faster.

Sound Profile Selector
    Quickly select a sound profile from QL

New Memo
    Open a new memo in the BB Notepad app.

SMS to Contacts fix for OS 5.0

Watch the QuickLaunch 2.0 HD Demo Video

Price:
    Current owners who've purchased on or after April 1st: Free
    Current owners who've purchased before April 1st and who do not have version 2.0+: $1.99
    New Customers: $4.99

QL 2.15.7 for 9700 is not yet available on App World.
    It has been submitted to RIM for inclusion in but they have a minimum 5 day approval time so customers who have purchased there will have to wait until it's approved. Sorry about that. After you get this update however, you won't have to wait any longer for updates.

Special thanks goes to the beta testers for their help with this release.

For more information please visit NikkiSoft - makers of QuickLaunch BlackBerry Shortcuts and App Launcher
    Thank you.
    Last edited by CheetahAce; 11-23-09 at 01:57 AM.
    11-22-09 09:18 PM
    which theme is that if you don't mind me asking?
    11-22-09 09:23 PM
    Thanks Cheetah, I just contacted them. Didn't find any issues with the 9000 version on my 9700, but this will be nice.

Did I read you right that it has a battery pull function? That's friggin sweet.
    11-22-09 09:34 PM
    Yes. It's had that function for like 9 months now.
    11-22-09 09:41 PM
    which theme is that if you don't mind me asking?
    I don't know sorry. The images were sent in by beta testers.
    11-22-09 09:43 PM
    Yes. It's had that function for like 9 months now.
    Ah ok, thanks. I've been using your original version for my 8900 that I helped beta test for you with. I never needed to upgrade since it did everything I needed, or so I thought. Now that I have the 9700, I bought the app and am quite impressed with the additions made.

EDIT: Just used that feature for the first time, sweet. Time to ask for a refund on QuickPull, as it doesn't work well with OS 5.0 anyway.
    Last edited by howejustin; 11-22-09 at 09:49 PM.
    11-22-09 09:47 PM
    Wow. Yes, you want this version.
    11-22-09 09:49 PM
    Yes there are a lot of additions. Theres quite a few that are not listed in this post too because the 8900 is kind of behind.
    11-22-09 09:50 PM
    Yes there are a lot of additions. Theres quite a few that are not listed in this post too because the 8900 is kind of behind.
    I'm extremely amazed, this is like having the five most functional and necessary BlackBerry applications rolled into one. Very nice!

And I thought that the original QuickPull was great...
    11-22-09 09:55 PM
    I logged into my MobiHand account and the 2.15.7 version doesn't yet seem to be available?
    11-22-09 10:02 PM
    changed device but app still says 8900 and i have 2.12.3
    11-22-09 10:30 PM
    please read the first post again. thx.
    11-22-09 10:33 PM
    Remember, as stated in the OP, you need to -contact- customer service and have them change your device for the application to the 9700. The part that says, "You can't do this yourself" means, well...that you can't do it yourself.

It couldn't be more simply put, guys. Contact customer service at Mobihand.
    11-22-09 10:34 PM
    what is this program?
    11-22-09 10:50 PM
    what is this program?
    It fry's your bacon in the morning and sets an alarm for everything your body needs to evacuate solid matter. It also unfolds into a towel, since that's a handy thing to have no matter where you are or what situation you're in.
    11-22-09 11:09 PM
    I bought this in the app store this past week and only have 2.12..how do i upgrade?
    Last edited by montecarloss919; 11-23-09 at 08:23 AM.
    11-23-09 08:12 AM
    You wait for the update

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-09 08:46 AM
    You wait for the update

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    How long does it usually take to reach app world?
    Last edited by montecarloss919; 11-23-09 at 09:16 AM.
    11-23-09 08:57 AM
    I dont think the alarm app work and I also can't seem to get the delete all call logs to work either. I think everything is good though.
    11-23-09 05:37 PM
    Alarm is not avail on OS 5.0. Rim broke the call log api's on 5.0 too so we have to wait for them fix both of those features.
    11-23-09 05:41 PM
    It has been brought to my attention that media-music, medic-pictures etc is not showing up on the 9700 version of QL in add applications.

Can someone confirm this and let me know here please?
    Thanks
    11-23-09 05:43 PM
    It has been brought to my attention that media-music, medic-pictures etc is not showing up on the 9700 version of QL in add applications.

Can someone confirm this and let me know here please?
    Thanks
    11-23-09 05:45 PM
    It fry's your bacon in the morning and sets an alarm for everything your body needs to evacuate solid matter. It also unfolds into a towel, since that's a handy thing to have no matter where you are or what situation you're in.
    Now that's just wrong.....but funny!
    11-23-09 05:45 PM
    I already had Mobihand switch my device to a 9700 a few days ago and its still saying current version is 2.15.6 not 2.15.7
    11-23-09 06:03 PM
    you have to do it again. update was released only yesterday so your account is pointing to 9000 version still
    11-23-09 06:06 PM
274 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD