Once installed I got error code upon launch. Delted app. restarted. Downloaded again.

Permissions set properly to "allow".

When I try to launch the error screen reads as follows:

ERROR STARTING QUICKLAUNCH CLass 'com.nikkisoft.quicklaunch.quicklaunch$LIst Info" multiply defined

Can you help?

Dave
    09-22-09 08:03 PM
    Once installed I got error code upon launch. Delted app. restarted. Downloaded again.

Permissions set properly to "allow".

When I try to launch the error screen reads as follows:

ERROR STARTING QUICKLAUNCH CLass 'com.nikkisoft.quicklaunch.quicklaunch$LIst Info" multiply defined

Can you help?

Dave

Have you tried deleting the then reinstalling?

Oops...I see you did. You chose the correct OS version right?
    09-22-09 09:08 PM
    I have a little bit of a different issue. QuickLaunch sometimes does not launch at all. It sits there as a background app and I can do nothing with it. No sure if it is a bug or not....
    09-22-09 10:09 PM
    Hmm. QL works just fine on mine.
    09-22-09 10:10 PM
    Well, after my initial post (and yes I had the right version for my OS),...when I went to reinstall a second time, or to delete the app in route, my Tour crashed but good.

Would not initiate or boot, ultimately with the dreaded Java error "Reload Software: 552"

This ended horribly, could not reload OS, on my own with web based clues, with Verizon techs, with RIM techs, and replaced device. Luckily it was warranty on my last insurance claim, within 30 days.

I am now up to speed with my 3rd Tour and although I can't say it was a Quicklaunch issue, I have gone back to ShortcutMe on my new device.
    09-26-09 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD