1) that's not a valid location id. follow the instructions in ql options.
    2) theme related
    3) by design for main menu, for ql options it might be gone. i'll have to check.
    Ah! Okay I remember you saying some time ago that Yahoo! Weather was changing their codes. I've my weather back in QL. Thanks!

PROBLEM #3
    New with .18 when I have QL open and click MENU, the keypad no longer skips me to choices with that letter. Example: I used to have QL open, click MENU, click Q, and the highlight bar would jump to QL Options, just as it would in all the BB menus. Nothing happens now.

3) by design for main menu, for ql options it might be gone. i'll have to check.
    When you say main menu, what did you mean? I want to make sure we're speaking the same language!
    01-30-10 08:08 PM
    i was talking about the fonts or something in the options list or something like that.
    01-30-10 08:09 PM
    Ah! Okay I remember you saying some time ago that Yahoo! Weather was changing their codes. I've my weather back in QL. Thanks!

When you say main menu, what did you mean? I want to make sure we're speaking the same language!
    Main menu as opposed to Options menu
    01-30-10 08:10 PM
    Great, thanks for clarifying.
    So no it's not working in the main menu any more. That's what's wrong. (The letter "jumping" between menu entries)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 02:29 AM
    Main menu as opposed to Options menu
    Please add an option to save the QL screenshots to a specific folder on the SD Card please, pretty please right now its a kind off a mission to locate them, and if you could add thumbnail support it would be awesome as well. thanks
    02-15-10 11:14 AM
    When will App World update QL to v2.18.2 ?

its still 2.17

and I still cant upgrade from the program itself.

i got "error connecting to update server" ....when i try to update from QL
    02-15-10 11:32 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD