Ok i had purchased quicklaunch from the crackberry store and i had to return my 9700 in for a new one today after work and i didnt have time to go home to backup all my apps so is there a way i can get quicklaunch back onto my new 9700 from the crackberry store since i already purchased it??
    05-03-10 11:05 PM
    05-03-10 11:17 PM
    Speaking of which, I have an issue of I can't remember where the heck I bought QuickLaunch from so I can't upgrade to the latest version and if I ever lose it or get a new phone I'll have to rebuy it. I could have swore that I bought it straight from App World but it doesn't show up as installed in My World so I guess not. I checked with Mobi site and they didn't show any purchases for me, and I just checked the Crackberry store and it shows no past purchases. Where could I have purchased it besides those places? Any ideas on how I can find out? I really wanted to update to the latest version but can't because of this. I'm normally awesome about saving all order email notifications etc but I can't find any for this, maybe because the email was sent to my phone and I always just delete those.
    05-04-10 08:37 AM
    You might want to check with the software developer; NikkiSoft - makers of QuickLaunch BlackBerry Shortcuts and App Launcher
    They will surely have your record if you provide the email address you bought the item with. [I think?]
    05-04-10 08:46 AM
    Oh just to keep in mind...dont buy apps from appworld...buy them from the crackberry app store because at least with them you can log in and change PIN numbers if you need to replace your device. Plus apps tend to be cheaper on there than appworld....appworld is good for the free apps that are available but i would never ever buy an app from appworld.
    05-04-10 08:52 AM
    Thanks Byor I emailed them to see, actually that site looks familiar so I think I did actually order it directly from them.
    05-04-10 08:57 AM
    Sweet I got a reply, was told to read the FAQ on the Nikkisoft site and found I had to go into App World and hit the BB button and select Login, then login with my wife's paypal account which I used to pay for it. Now it shows my code and shows the updated version so I installed it w00t. Thanks so much for the info!
    05-04-10 11:08 AM
    One thing though, before I updated I could hit my Space Bar to pull up the Quick Launch menu, no longer does this happen. Was there a setting for this somewhere? I have checked my keyboard options and the QuickLaunch options and can't find it anywhere.
    05-04-10 11:27 AM
    Thanks Byor I emailed them to see, actually that site looks familiar so I think I did actually order it directly from them.
    Sure thing. Sorry but am not familiar with the shortcut you mentioned. Bought the apps some weeks ago after the nice reviews I read about it here.
    05-04-10 05:09 PM
    One thing though, before I updated I could hit my Space Bar to pull up the Quick Launch menu, no longer does this happen. Was there a setting for this somewhere? I have checked my keyboard options and the QuickLaunch options and can't find it anywhere.
    You need to go in to Calling Options and choose 'No' for Dial from Home Screen =]
    05-04-10 05:43 PM
    You need to go in to Calling Options and choose 'No' for Dial from Home Screen =]
    Checked and it's still off, anything else?
    05-04-10 07:13 PM
    Checked and it's still off, anything else?
    Many themes use the spacebar to launch Quicklaunch, so could you be using a different theme?

If not, QL now has the ability in QL Options - scroll down to Homescreen Hotkey.

Hope that helps.
    05-04-10 08:40 PM
    Negative, nothing has changed aside from upgrading to the new version. Also there is no Homescreen Hotkey option in the QL options, just double checked.
    Last edited by darkonex; 05-04-10 at 08:46 PM.
    05-04-10 08:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD