So I paid for quicklaunch but I don't really see what it does. I read that it acts as a flashlight/quickpull/filescout ect... but all I see when I click it is a few buttons when I click them it takes me to a screen to make a new sms or a new email or a new webpage. What am I doing wrong?
    11-24-09 05:41 PM
    when I bought it it said it a had a built in flashlight a built in battery pull ect...
    11-24-09 05:56 PM
    don't forget the bluetooth toggle which is my favorite feature. Its not that easy to set up but works well.
    11-24-09 06:30 PM
    Man I wish my battery showed up as a %

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 07:02 PM
    It does. You don't use it by clicking on the icon though. It launches from your convenience button. I use the right one. This is what it looks like:

BerryWriter, what theme are you using? It looks good. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 08:10 PM
    It does. You don't use it by clicking on the icon though. It launches from your convenience button. I use the right one. This is what it looks like:

Hey, nice screenshot there.
    Do you mind if i 'use' it?
    11-24-09 08:40 PM
    Thank you!
    11-24-09 11:16 PM
    When is quicklaunch going on sale, I would like to purchase it.
    11-25-09 11:11 AM
    don't forget the bluetooth toggle which is my favorite feature. Its not that easy to set up but works well.
    if you are using the most current update of QuickLaunch, they changed the Bluetooth toggle and you don't have to enter any numbers to configure it. They are merely linking it to the Networks Connection utility, which it opens up and either turns on or off your bluettooth, then shuts the screen down.
    11-25-09 11:57 AM
    Actually you can if that's what you prefer. This is how I launch it.
    11-25-09 12:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD