From everyone's vast experience on here, is Quicklaunch for $4.99 worth it? I am hearing and reading alot of positive things about it, that it is the most useful app they have...

Thanks!!
    YES it is!
    I have mine docked on the left convience key..I use the radio on/off toggle all the time; the Berry will hold charge for days with it off at home (where my signals weak).
    The memory cleaner is really nice too.
    11-11-09 06:50 AM
    I am not seeing the Memory Cleaner and Flashlight options in Quick Launch. I have version 2.10. Am I missing something or do I need an upgrade? Thanks.
    11-11-09 08:07 AM
    I don't know, it's just a menu that pulls up everything you'd want right there? I just push the blackberry button to get my menu and they're all right there. Hmm.
    11-11-09 06:26 PM
    Definite thumbs up on this app. Great to have if you need to access more programs that your theme will allow.
    11-11-09 06:43 PM
    I don't know, it's just a menu that pulls up everything you'd want right there? I just push the blackberry button to get my menu and they're all right there. Hmm.
    That's what I thought it was at first too. But you can assign shortcuts to every program. So instead of pushing the blackberry button and scrolling to the browser, I push the QL button and push b. Once you get used to all your shortcuts it's a whole lot faster.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 02:14 AM
    Best freaking app by far! I too was thinking " what do I need this app for" but after all the positive reviews and looking at the video...I knew I had to get this for my S2...never really purchased themes or apps for the S1 but I want my S2 to be all that it can be...this app rocks! Everything at the push of one button..I use my right side key for QL my left is for Storm slider

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 03:10 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD