9700/5.0.0.862 .. I would love to help! I bought mine from mobi

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-10 11:38 AM
    ill help you if you still need
    thx
    09-08-10 11:45 AM
    I upgraded to v 3.3 and I still have the white flash screen when launching. It's so frustrating! And I did all my battery pulls, tried deleting it & reinstalling. Still have that white flash. Anyone else still have it with this new version?

Yes! I have it worse now than with v3.2. I noticed it happens a great deal if I am using a QL Background. If I'm not using a background it doesn't seem to have it happen so I just quit using backgrounds with QL. I have a Bold 9700 OS 5.405
    09-08-10 01:11 PM
    the first 5 posters email me please. you know my email address. thanks.

catberryday, change your hotkey setting
    09-08-10 03:23 PM

My hotkey is set to none in QL and I still get a white screen when I use a background. It's not a big, I just adjust my menu to high transparency which gives me the effect that I was wanting with the background picture.
    09-10-10 09:55 PM

Assuming you include 9650 owners, that'd include me.
    I unfortunately don't still have your email. Mine is [email protected]

09-10-10 09:59 PM
    Yesterday, after A couple of months of successful use, the QuickLaunch on my Bold 9700 asked to be reactivated, but when I clicked on the 'Activate' button, I got a 'licence invalid' error, even though the activation code was correct.

Support came back with the fix, but I didn't get what they meant, so I thought I would share the fix here:-

Go To 'Manage Connections' and Turn off the Mobile Network, then activate the product and Turn the Mobile Network back on

... fixed it for me!!

Barney
    09-18-10 07:10 AM
    CheetahAce responded promptly to my emails about support and fixed the problem. I recommend him and his NikkiSoft software products to anyone.
    10-05-10 10:11 PM
    Has anyone experienced a little hiccup with camera mute function? For some reason I have to mute and unmute and then mute again to get the shutter to mute. Sometimes I have to do this 3 times to get it to work!!!!
    10-06-10 08:22 AM
    James, that's the type of issue you should email to the dev, CheetahAce.

Here is the support email:
    [email protected]

10-06-10 10:00 AM
235 ... 8910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD