If you go up a few threads (well maybe down now), you'll see the offical release thread for QL. The price structure is in the first post:

"Price:
    Previous owners who've purchased on or after April 1st: Free
    Previous owners who've purchased before April 1st: $1.99
    New Customers: $4.99"

Hope this helps.
    Thanks, I actually didn't read through that. So how do I go about this, now? lol.
    06-23-09 09:45 PM
    2) go to your account page on mobihand.com by clicking on support, my account
    3) click "buy an upgrade."
    4) Mobihand will ask you to enter your email address. Enter the email address you used when you first purchased the product.
    5) If you are eliblble for upgrade, it will ask you if you to upgrade at $1.99.
    6) Click "add to cart" and it will add it to your cart. If you are eligible for a free upgrade, it will add it for free.
    7) Check out.
    06-24-09 12:57 AM
    2) go to your account page on mobihand.com by clicking on support, my account
    3) click "buy an upgrade."
    4) Mobihand will ask you to enter your email address. Enter the email address you used when you first purchased the product.
    5) If you are eliblble for upgrade, it will ask you if you to upgrade at $1.99.
    6) Click "add to cart" and it will add it to your cart. If you are eligible for a free upgrade, it will add it for free.
    7) Check out.

Hm, the thing is that I am an owner of your previous Quicklaunch via being a tester. So, I never "purchased" through Mobihand.
    06-24-09 07:16 PM
    send me an email.
    06-24-09 07:30 PM
    i sent u a pm wen i sent the others yellowxboy. if u didnt get it ill send agn tomorrow. going to bed now...
    i only have one PM from you and it was the original one w/ the link to download the beta QL for testing. my inbox is completely empty.

just to make sure we're on the same subject: i'm referring to the PM on how to obtain the new v2 upgrade for free.
    06-25-09 01:32 PM
    Hey cheetah, is there a difference between our beta 2.08.7 that we tested vs the official 2.08 that you have released publicly?
    06-25-09 10:34 PM
    no difference at all.
    06-26-09 12:17 AM
    Cheetah, mine expired, can you send me a dl link please?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-09 10:13 AM
    So far, I don't see any problems. I really love the submenu functions as well as the implementation of weather into the menu--and most deff. the shortcut options and usage of volume up and down keys. I think these features make the program even more user friendly and beneficial.

Aside from this, I do have one question. When I go to "Device Information," the actual text box (themed) seems to be wider than the phone itself, despite being centered. I haven't determined if this is a theme centered issue, as of yet.

Aside from that, I really enjoy the ability to "return" to the previous menu without opening quicklaunch back up. I love how you've modified the options menu and allowed for much easier addition of programs, all in the "App list." so far, no complaints. I'llk keep you posted CheetahAce.
    07-05-09 11:57 AM
    The only issue I've had so far is with the Clock. It won't launch it.
    07-18-09 10:01 AM
360 ... 131415
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD