Cheetah, love your program, was going to ask when 2.0 will be avail, already asked and answered...what will be the price tag for this new version?
    05-24-09 09:37 AM
    If I am not using 141 or 148 and therefore do not have the flicker problem, is there any other reason to upgrade to 1.5? I am currently running 1.4.

Thanks,
    Allan
    05-25-09 02:30 PM
    I would also like to know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 08:32 PM
    no need to upgrade to 1.5
    05-25-09 09:05 PM
    Sorry for the stupid random question, but there are many QuickLaunch threads and I didn't want to search through all 100+ pages worth to see if this question has been answered -

Cheetah (or anyone that knows), I'm expecting a new Storm in the mail on Thursday. If I use the Device Transfer Wizard will I still need to obtain a new Activation Code from you (and from other developers of apps I've purchased)?
    Last edited by RobUM2011; 05-25-09 at 09:58 PM.
    05-25-09 09:50 PM
    Sorry for the stupid random question, but there are many QuickLaunch threads and I didn't want to search through all 100+ pages worth to see if this question has been answered -

Cheetah (or anyone that knows), I'm expecting a new Storm in the mail on Thursday. If I use the Device Transfer Wizard will I still need to obtain a new Activation Code from you (and from other developers of apps I've purchased)?
    Yes you'll need new activation codes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 10:15 PM
    I'm new to QL and so far I really enjoy it! I'm on .148 with the newest version of QL and it seems to work great.

This may seem like a weird question, but is there a way to have a QL option in the menu (rather than the shortcut on the homepage)?

Sometimes the homepage gets crowded and it seems like a natural fit for the menu (or at least have the option to also have it there).

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this question.
    The easiest way is to assign it to one of your convenience keys on the side of the phone
    05-26-09 12:34 AM
    Version 2.0 has this option.
    05-26-09 12:59 AM
    Did I miss the version 2.0 launch?
    I thought it was going to be launched on Tuesday?
    Did it launch?

Thanks
    05-27-09 12:33 PM
    Version 2.0 has this option.
    well the release is finally here and I cant get it'
    I purchased version 1.4 on March 1,09 from Handango and they:
    1. They don't even have the app listed any longer, I try to search there search engine or QuickLaunch, Quick Launch,and it returns 0, nothing.
    2. When I try to re-download my purchase in a hope that there system with either send version 2.0, or it will ask for 1.99.

NOTHING

Not even a free trial NOTHING!

Their system says that its sending me a text message, but it doesn't send squat.

NOTHING

CheetahAce this is your app you have the authority to ask them (if you care) what they are doing with your customer base.

I have generated a support request but knowing them from previous experiences it wont be addressed for 5 days minimum.

Any support??
    Please advise
    05-27-09 06:35 PM
    I see that 2.0 is released on the nikkisoft site. I mistakenly purchased 1.4 through app world so I could subject myself to delays before apps are available.

That said, it may have been noted elsewhere, but is there a charge for the upgrade and we're looking at about 5-7 days until app world makes it available, right?
    05-28-09 10:07 AM
    I purchased form Handango and they dont seem to offer the app any longer.
    The upgrade charge for those who purchased before 4/1/09 is 1.99.

I posted here yesterday and still have not received any response. Guess CheetahAce doesn't really care about the base who paid before and helped support him.
    Im pretty upset about this the developer can offer some support
    What are you talking about? Stop posting the same thing on every thread.
    handango has the update. maybe you spelled quicklaunch wrong.
    05-28-09 10:45 AM
    What are you talking about? Stop posting the same thing on every thread.
    handango has the update. maybe you spelled quicklaunch wrong.
    Maybe your right:
    Search Results for “QuickLaunch”

Sorry, no "QuickLaunch" matches found for the BlackBerry Storm 9500.
    Did you mean "quick launch" ?

Lets try:
    Search Results for “Quick Launch”

Sorry, no "Quick Launch" matches found for the BlackBerry Storm 9500.
    What you can do:
    Double check spelling
    Try different keywords to be more or less specific

Sorry if my message did not represent that I only want to update thats it.

Never said YOU personally had to offer a trial said there was none.

And supporting your product 24/7 is outstanding...
    Presenting and supporting a product this way is why you get people to purchase it, and you make money.
    You deserve it for your work both on the support end and development.

I am just saying that after 48 hours that the apps been released those who you chose to present it to the public still have not (from my last check 2 hours ago).

Oh and the above are the search results when I used Handango's search engine 2 minutes ago.

Thanks
    05-28-09 11:06 AM
    Maybe your right:
    Search Results for �QuickLaunch�

Sorry, no "QuickLaunch" matches found for the BlackBerry Storm 9500.
    Did you mean "quick launch" ?

Lets try:
    Search Results for �Quick Launch�

Sorry, no "Quick Launch" matches found for the BlackBerry Storm 9500.
    What you can do:
    Double check spelling
    Try different keywords to be more or less specific

Sorry if my message did not represent that I only want to update thats it.

Never said YOU personally had to offer a trial said there was none.

And supporting your product 24/7 is outstanding...
    Presenting and supporting a product this way is why you get people to purchase it, and you make money.
    You deserve it for your work both on the support end and development.

I am just saying that after 48 hours that the apps been released those who you chose to present it to the public still have not (from my last check 2 hours ago).

Oh and the above are the search results when I used Handango's search engine 2 minutes ago.

Thanks
    Try now... The reason why it wasn't available before is that Handango sucks and have 2 entries for 9500 phones.
    05-28-09 11:19 AM
    Try now... The reason why it wasn't available before is that Handango sucks and have 2 entries for 9500 phones.
    I give up its not worth it.
    I never had issues for over 8 years with Handango but whatever.
    Now I paid for the update, requested the SMS message to download.
    Didn't come tried again nothing, again nothing, after 5 attempts I got a SMS message (in over 15 minutes).
    And wouldn't you know it its version 1.5 and they sent me my original reg code.

I dont have time for this, nor want to.
    A co-worker is here sitting next to me and he decided not to get this because of all the hassle.

Whatever thanks for all the help from those who tried.

Oh I just tried again and I got a message saying that I exceeded 5 attempts to download so I cant for a month now.

OUTSTANDING
    05-28-09 11:43 AM
    i have the 1.4 and i would love the 1.5 version. but my only optoin from crackberry is to upgrade to the 2.4. i cant seem to find where to download the 1.5 from. it doesnt the show older version.
    06-04-09 03:10 AM
    email me and i'll send it to you.
    06-04-09 11:58 AM
92 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD