On my 8130 Pearl I have installed BBSmart Alarms Pro v1.25 and Quick Pull v1.2. I have Quick Pull set to automatically reset my device at 530 am every morning which it does flawlessly. However, after this happens, my scheduled alarm times thru BBSmart Alarms are changed and therefore, my alarm doesn't go off at the right time. Has anyone had any compatability with QP and BBSmart Alarms?

I guess I could just use QP manually but that defeats the purpose of me switching to this app from Soft Reset. I like the scheduler on QP. Any thoughts?
    04-03-09 12:32 PM
    Most likely BBSmart Alarms is using the built-in scheduler to register their alarms. The problem with this approach is if you QuickPull your device (or battery pull), these schedules are lost. QuickPull implements its own custom scheduling mechanism to deal with this limitation. You might want to recommend BBSmart look in to this as well.

-Z
    04-03-09 01:20 PM
    Thanks for the quick response. I'll shoot eZanny an email and see what can be done on his end. Great app though....works like it's supposed to.
    04-03-09 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD