On the play list what is the difference between Standard Play List and Automatic Play List?

Also Viigo I down loaded it to my bb 8320 what is the purpose of Viigo is there somewhere I can go to read about it. I was on crackberry laste nite from 11:30pm to about 4:00am this morning. The good thing about it I really learned a lot from this site.

Thanks crackberry for have such a informational site (if I can use that word)

Crackberry addict in effect.
    09-12-08 02:27 PM
    I'm still waiting on my Curve 8330, but think I can answer your questions (my 8830 WE died).

Auto playlists are playlists that the software automatically creates. Some examples are Most Played, Highest Ranked, Most Recent, etc.

Re: Viigo, it's an RSS reader. Most sites these days have an RSS feed, just go to their site and do a search for RSS. Copy the link of their RSS feed, create a new channel in Viigo and paste this address in the appropriate field and it will automatically/periodically ping that site to see if there are any new posts. If there are, it will download the headlines, which you can click on to get a synopsis and then download the full article, if you wish.

Hope this helped.
    09-12-08 03:15 PM
    Thanx Se7en2 for all ur help. I'm sorry to hear that ur bb died.

Now that one question and to more to go.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-08 03:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD