okay so i purchased the quickpull pro app (only 99 cents till july 10).. i have a question. i noticed that i also have this quickpullLib file that when i tried to delete it sayis thats its currently in use. i am assuming this file is associated with quickpull? anyone know?

oh yes my review of the program .. well basically i think for 99cents more you can get quickpull pro which gives you an option to reboot the phone when it gets to a certain level of memory (you set this default is at 20).
    it also allows you to set when you want to schedule a reboot daily or weekly, as opposed to the only daily option with quickpull (free).

so is it worth it? well for 99 cents it gives you more control.
    1. allow a pull when your low on memory (could be disrupting, but probably necessary.)
    2. allow you to set a pull any time during the week, or daily.

i personally think its a good buy but not necessary. for those who want to be control and run your bb in optimized mode.. its a must.
    07-02-09 01:48 PM
    For .99 cents I thinks its worth it and a great app as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-09 11:03 PM
    You know what. i bought it on monday through mobihand which is what most of these sites use, and it didn't give me an activation code. kinda pissed. their support hasn't gotten back to me either.
    07-12-09 01:11 PM
    Does anyone think this app is better than the "reset device" option in Memory Eye?
    07-12-09 02:39 PM
    Does anyone think this app is better than the "reset device" option in Memory Eye?

Does the reset device option in Memory Eye give you the choice to schedule reboots? If not, then yes. QuickPull Pro is better.
    07-12-09 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD