I loaded Quick Pull and thought I would like to do a scheduled Battery Pull - I am on .151 not that that matters as I could not get it to do a "scheduled pull" i.e. 3:00am as it would not allow me to click on the time to schedule - the only thing I can see is that if I get up in the middle of the morning I could then click the current time under "schedule a time" and then it might work everyday at 3:00am or whatever.

Is this a bug? That it will not allow a time for the pull to be scheduled?
    07-17-09 09:30 AM
    Options > advanced options > applications > hilite QuickPull > menu > disable compatibility mode.
    07-17-09 09:57 AM
    I had that problem. I pulled the battery, let it sit for a few minutes and then everything worked fine.
    07-17-09 10:01 AM
    Thanks - it worked!!!!!
    07-17-09 10:18 AM
    I was referring to an APP that simulate a battery pull without physically removing the battery but I could not get it to automatically do the Quick Pull at a scheduled tim - but after doing the Advanced Options answer above I was able to do it so that it simulates a Battery Pull every morning at 3am
    07-17-09 11:56 AM
    Thanks - I've been dealing with the problem and now it is solved!
    07-26-09 05:00 PM
    I have used Quick Pull and I liked it alot...it does exactly what it is advertised to do, however, I prefer MeterBerry because it will give me more info, it will do several other tasks....and it has a reset device as well which can be scheduled for a time if that is something that you want to accomplish with a program. Overall, I found MeterBerry more to my liking for what I need in an app of this type. This is just my experience with my Storm...your needs and experience may differ.
    07-26-09 07:24 PM
    if your on .151 why do you need to do a quickpull. It manages the memory better than any other OS out. When I had .151 I would only drop 5 or so MB through out the day and it would come back by itselfs. My memory would stay between 47 and 53
    07-26-09 07:30 PM
    if your on .151 why do you need to do a quickpull. It manages the memory better than any other OS out. When I had .151 I would only drop 5 or so MB through out the day and it would come back by itselfs. My memory would stay between 47 and 53
    47 and 53? The best I ever get is 37 WTF?
    07-26-09 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD