Anyone using 3.3 getting the occasional white screen with launching QL?
    09-26-10 06:20 PM
    Anyone using 3.3 getting the occasional white screen with launching QL?
    yes. I also get it occasionnaly. What's the deal with that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-10 08:23 PM
    +1

It's been a few weeks and I've haven't heard of any updates yet.
    09-26-10 08:45 PM
    Check and make sure your theme doesn't have the spacebar as the launch key for QL. If it does set the launch key in QL (QL Options) to none. Then you shouldn't have the white screen when launching QL anymore. There is an issue when when the theme is trying to launch QL with the space key when QL launch is set to launch itself with the space key.
    09-27-10 12:04 AM
    Check and make sure your theme doesn't have the spacebar as the launch key for QL. If it does set the launch key in QL (QL Options) to none. Then you shouldn't have the white screen when launching QL anymore. There is an issue when when the theme is trying to launch QL with the space key when QL launch is set to launch itself with the space key.
    Thanks for this.
    09-27-10 01:28 AM
    I get it every once in a while. Not often though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-10 02:57 AM
    I had the same problem and contacted the developer. Be sure to set your homescreen hotkey to "none" in the QL options and "save." Problem should go away. I also noticed that I had to do that each time I switched themes. Even if your homescreen hotkey is already set to none, go back in and click it again and save and the problem should go away.
    09-27-10 05:13 AM
    Unfortunately, this happens occasionally even if your theme doesn't launch QL and you have the QL hotkey set to something.
    09-27-10 10:34 AM
    If you have a theme, it will duplicate.

Try turning the spacebar on and off in the QL setting, it fixed it for me.
    09-27-10 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD