My pearl 8120 started to freeze up after I tried a quick pull. An icon appeared on my home screen that said quick pull stub! What the heck is that all about. Been running the QP for a month now and no problems. Has anyone ever seen this? Pretty scary! I thought my baby was fried! I had to pull my battery out and the icon was gone after but it still worries me that this could happen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 10:53 PM
    If your thread is about Quick Pull, why is it titled Quick Launch?
    04-01-09 11:17 PM
    Good catch. You're. Wide awake! Now can you help me?

04-01-09 11:22 PM
    That depends, which program are you actually talking about?
    04-01-09 11:54 PM
    Forget about the title. Haha. I tried to edit it and had issues. The title should say Quick Pull. Why do you say which program? Quick Launch does it too? I'm just trying to figure out it I should delete the QP program? My AOL was acting strange too. The menu was clear. Meaning I couldn't read it unless I scrolled over something. This is why I started to do the pull I wonder if its related?

04-02-09 05:30 AM
    ive had this a couple times its something to do with quickpull dnt no what tho
    i deleted and reinstalled it and it works fine!

nothing else is affected by it
    04-02-09 11:49 AM
    Thanks. I did a true battery pull and it seems to be working just fine now. I figured out that they theme I was using was messing up the menu on AIM only because when I switched my themes to a previously used one it was fine. Guess it's not related. If it happens again I think I too will be uninstalling and reinstalling the QP.
    04-02-09 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD