I just recently discoverd Pandora and love it!! Here's my issue, I listen to a lot of hip hop and for some of the songs that have heavy bass it just doesnt sound right. Is there a way to adjust that or am I asking too much lol, secondly has anyone else tried playing it thru a cigaret lighter transmitter/wireless fm transmitter? I've been having issues with that coming out properly in my car as well.
    03-21-09 04:37 PM
    I downloaded pandora for my 8130 and when i log in it just sits and spins and never logs in. I just updated my OS to the latest this week. Any idea's why it wouldn't work?

Thank you.
    03-21-09 07:08 PM
    Pete yes it works thru my mp3 jack in my car. I just lower the volume on my phone to medium and then adjust the volume on the car as needed. As for the bass make some your bass boost is off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 07:36 PM
    Kmort for you, it may be your data plan or your signal. I used slacker and I hated the buffing so I switched to pandora and it is great. Since you just upgraded your OS you might want to delete it and try reloading it.

03-24-09 07:40 PM
    I have also had the sign in problem! I have full signal and an unlimited data plan!

03-24-09 11:51 PM
    i think slacker wins for the sound quality though. any thoughts on this? pandora sounds to me like lower bitrate. i haven't tested exclusively yet but could of been the track i was listening to.
    03-25-09 09:56 AM
    I've noticed when I have my phone up too high it'll the bass will distort too but when I plug it into my car I just have it on low and adjust the car settings as needed.
    03-25-09 10:30 AM
    Ginya-San and Greeneyedmonster have hit the nail on the head.
    The way to go when listening on anything else besides headphones is to not go past mid-volume. The signal is already boosted from the Pandora website and any attempts at pushing the Berry too high will only cause signal distortion.

Dm
    03-25-09 10:40 AM
    I recently downloaded Pandora to my verizon 8130 & get the error message "could not stream music. please check network availability"...any suggestions?????
    04-16-09 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD