I enjoy this freeware very much. Everything is great but one thing i dont like is that every time i get an alert such as an email or txt msg the songs start all over again.

Is there a way i can set it so it just continues where it left off???
    03-19-09 09:05 AM
    mine does the same thing, i also get a notice about upgrading mine but i'm afraid to try it because I'm not a paid subscriber but i've never heard a single commercial on slacker and I'm afriad the update might "fix" that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 10:22 AM
    I don't think you can. Mine doesn't go to the beginning, it skips to the next song.

I don't hear any commercials on the latest build but I'm listening to cached stations.
    03-19-09 10:37 AM
    There are commercials in like very 3-4 songs. I dont mind them and that is not my main concern.

I just want to music to continue where it left off and not restart...
    03-19-09 10:42 AM
    Use the Phone Only Sound Profile.
    03-19-09 02:59 PM
    Or you can create a custom profile for Vibrate or use silent only and that will sovle your problem...this was an issue in an earleir post...something to do with the Strom can only have one audio output at a time or something along those lines I believe...do that and it should take core of the problem...using the custom vibrate profile currently with no issues...get texts/emails no prob
    03-19-09 03:22 PM
    I set my profile to vibrate when using Slacker
    03-19-09 03:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD