This application is telling me GPS Access Denied...there is an option saying Click here to use your GPS location. I've clicked this several times and still have no GPS access through this application. I've uninstalled/reinstalled the app several times. Anyone have any ideas how to gain GPS access using poynt?
    06-21-09 09:10 PM
    Try opening BBmaps or google maps, catch a gps signal and then hit the bb button and select poynt from here.
    06-21-09 09:13 PM
    You should check the permissions for Poynt. Maybe it does not have permission to access the gps.
    06-21-09 09:17 PM
    Try opening BBmaps or google maps, catch a gps signal and then hit the bb button and select poynt from here.
    I did this already...no luck!
    06-21-09 09:17 PM
    Sounds like a permission error....
    06-22-09 08:28 AM
    Maybe you need to refresh your GPS location on the actual device first...

Options> Advanced Options> GPS> hit the BB key and select refresh GPS

This worked for me before.
    06-22-09 09:38 AM
    Sounds like a permission error....
    That's what I said!

The permission must be set to Deny for GPS access for Poynt. Check your permissions and change to allow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-09 01:48 PM
    Just a stab but I've had this problem too, usually goes to cell tower. Anyway that your using this inside where it can't lock onto a satellite?
    06-22-09 01:49 PM
    That's what I said!

The permission must be set to Deny for GPS access for Poynt. Check your permissions and change to allow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I know... but the OP was ignoring or didn't see your post so I said it again.... basically agreed with you

Would you like to tell the OP where to change permissions or would you like for me to do it
    06-22-09 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD