I have curve8530 and thinking about installing Pandora application. I'm wondering how much drain on battery and pros and cons about this application. Thanks in advance for all comments. I need them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-10 11:09 AM
    I have it on my 8530 and the toll is takes on the battery is barely noticeable. I put the headphones on, drop my phone in my pocket and spend hours washing my car and doing yardwork. I'd suggest giving it a go since it's free and if you don't like just delete it.

10-10-10 11:55 AM
    the only con i have seen with pandora is that if you skip songs sometime it gets hung up. closing the program and opening it back up seems to fix the problem. Make sure you have unlimited data on the plan that you are using prior to dling Pandora because it does use a lot of data.
    10-11-10 10:16 AM
    I do have unlimited data plan. Can I just use phone or do I need headphones? What gets best sound? Thanks to all for answering and have a good day.

10-11-10 05:29 PM
    i listen sometimes just with the phone, but you can use eadphones that actually sounss better. one thing, when you are finished with pandora, make sure you choose the "shut down pandora" option. The reason i say that is because sometimes i play the music with the play button on top of the phone, you push it accedentally and VERY LOUD hear music starts playing, it sux when you work in an office.
    hope it helped
    10-11-10 06:30 PM
    Has anyone tried slacker ? Which is better for music and phone ....I haven't tried pandora only slacker

10-12-10 09:21 AM
    I never thought about slacker would be interested before I download pandora. Any comments.

10-12-10 10:10 AM
    ive have used both and i really prefer pandora. Both are free so my recommendation is to try both and see which you prefer. as for the headphones that is a definate recommendation. the speaker on the phone makes it sound really tinny. I would also recommend changing the quality to high for better sound.
    10-12-10 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD