Gmail:
    1. How do I get emails read on the web to appear read on the Storm 2? Currently, if I read a mail on the web interface it still appears as unread mail on the device but if I read the mail on the device, it will appear read on the web interface.
    2. Is it possible to make the Gmail labels appear on the Storm 2?

Google Maps:
    1.Is there a way to improve accuracy of the GPS? I live near a cell tower and my reception is full bars between home and work, GPS is however a little bit off especially near home.
    2. I am still not able to enter street name for navigation. The screen does not work despite disabling compatibility mode. Any solutions?
    05-04-10 01:27 PM
    Make sure you have downloaded the google maps through the BB browser. That's my advice for the maps. The other idk about sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-10 01:43 PM
    Make sure you have downloaded the google maps through the BB browser. That's my advice for the maps. The other idk about sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have downloaded the map in the 3 options available without any luck.
    05-04-10 02:27 PM
    Only yesterday has RIM made 2-way Gmail sync active, but I think this does not apply to the Google Mail app, only when using Gmail with the plug-in.

BIS Two-Way Sync for Gmail Finally Live?!! | CrackBerry.com
    05-04-10 03:06 PM
    Only yesterday has RIM made 2-way Gmail sync active, but I think this does not apply to the Google Mail app, only when using Gmail with the plug-in.

BIS Two-Way Sync for Gmail Finally Live?!! | CrackBerry.com
    OK...that is a good news. But I have BES. Does it mean I will not get the 2-way sync?
    05-04-10 04:32 PM
    OK...that is a good news. But I have BES. Does it mean I will not get the 2-way sync?
    I don't believe it will work with BES, only BIS.
    05-04-10 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD