I just installed berryweather 1.5 and was wondering if anyone knows how to get home screen icon to display temp. ect. Ive gone into the settings of the app and it is set to display on the home screen icon but it is not. Am I missing something.... thanks.
    06-27-09 08:02 AM
    Have you set up multiple locations or just one? I had a similar issue and had setup several locations with the home icon displaying "n/a"...wasn't sure why.

I ended up going into the app by pressing the icon - it seems, for whatever reason, the first location I entered (the city in which I live) wasn't set as the default. As you'd imagine, scrolling to the right gave me results for the other locations I added, however, scrolling to the left of my first location showed what was essentially a blank entry - this is actually what was being displayed on the home screen.

I ended up deleting it (BB button and select "remove location"). My city then became the default and the icon displayed the information accordingly.

Another way of doing this should be to select the location, press the BB button and choose "set as home" from the menu. You should then see a "home" icon next to the city name denoting it as the default. From there the home screen icon should display the correct information.
    Last edited by grgiwoyna; 06-27-09 at 08:47 AM.
    06-27-09 08:41 AM
    when you are in app click BB button and choose settings and under home screen icon I have set "Temp + condition" and it shows the temp and a picture for the condition. I did that on my home city screen, I have 3 other cities and it works great.
    I hope this helps
    Last edited by 4catsonline; 06-27-09 at 09:00 AM. Reason: spelling error
    06-27-09 08:59 AM
    How do you toggle when you have multiple locations? I have set a home location and another location, but the arrow buttons do not allow me to tottle from one location to another?
    06-27-09 09:16 AM
    thank you for your answers..... I tried them both but for some reason still not working. I might just try removing app and reinstalling
    06-27-09 09:17 AM
    thank you for your answers..... I tried them both but for some reason still not working. I might just try removing app and reinstalling
    You need to leave the app running, just hit the back button while in the app and it will show...
    06-27-09 09:30 AM
    How do you toggle when you have multiple locations? I have set a home location and another location, but the arrow buttons do not allow me to tottle from one location to another?
    By toggling I'm assuming you mean switching between the locations you've set. I'm not sure what arrows you're referring to - when I go into the app to check a location I don't see arrows anywhere. To navigate between locations all you need to is swipe right to left and vice versa.
    06-27-09 09:52 AM
    Have you set the location you want displayed on the icon as the default? When you go into the app and view the display for the location is the small "house icon" showing to the right of the city name? If not then you won't see this information displayed on the main icon (which I'm presuming has been placed on the home screen and have been referring to as the "home screen icon").
    06-27-09 09:56 AM
    lol thank you very much.... I just figured that out and came back to post that......you beat me to it
    06-27-09 10:29 AM
    just figured that out and came back to post that......you beat me to it
    06-27-09 10:31 AM
    I've done what 4catsonline said and it works fine for me as well
    06-27-09 11:16 AM
    oops, glad it worked for u
    06-27-09 11:16 AM
    just to clarify..... what u have to do is not exit out of program...... as movie answered, just hit the back space button on the phone, not exit out of program...... thanks everybody for your help
    06-27-09 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD