Just bought this app the other day for my S2, so forgive me if I'm asking a dumb question here. I did try to search and didn't see any info on my specific question.

How do you get Berry Weather to show the 7 day forecast? I read about this app before buying, and it says it shows this, but I can't seem to find anywhere in the settings to make it show 7 day forecast.

Can someone help me out here? Thanks in advance...

EDIT: Errr, nevermind I just got it working, haha. "Today with daily" duh.
    Last edited by stang.girl; 05-07-10 at 08:02 AM.
    05-07-10 07:59 AM
    lol...glad you figured it out! Great app btw
    05-07-10 08:20 AM
    Yes it is; I really like it so far. Plus if you do the free trial, you'll receive an email offering you a discount of 20% through Mobihand if you buy the app within 4 days. I couldn't turn it down with the offer of a discount! It ended up costing me $7.96 but that's still better than regular price.
    05-07-10 08:24 AM
    Don't feel bad took me a bit to figure that out as well!! Enjoy Berryweather. Bellshare apps are great I own most of their apps!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-10 08:36 AM
    LOL, I feel better since I at least was able to figure it out after playing with it a little more! I really do like the Berry Weather; I was between it and Weatherbug Elite which is in the VZW App Store...it's a few bucks cheaper, but I don't know how well it works so I went with Berry Weather because it had a lot of good reviews.
    05-07-10 08:42 AM
    This app has tons of neat stuff in it! I won't lie, I didn't really scour through the features list, and it was only yesterday, (had the app for about 2 months now), that I discovered the Radar thingie. Pretty neat.
    05-07-10 09:07 AM
    The radar is an awesome feature. My old Pearl 8130 had the link to Weatherbug on it, but half the time it wouldn't work on my Pearl while it worked great on the bf's Pearl. I was aggravated when it quit working on mine. Sure it was free on my Pearl, but it should've worked.

That may have had a little something to do with why I went with Berry Weather instead of Weatherbug Elite on my S2. Any app I pay for needs to work properly!
    05-07-10 09:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD