Hi guys,
    Got latest BeBuzz and it seems to work fine. My question is this. If I have different LED colors set for different email inboxes, and more than one is flashing b/c I have email in more than one, is it normal they all turn off after I open any of those inboxes? Shouldn't the ones I haven't checked keep flashing until I do so? Also, checking an email inbox turns off a missed call notification. Is that normal too?
    Thanks.
    11-19-10 08:31 PM
    i could be wrong but i don't think bebuzz knows which "folder" you opened, so whenever you open one message it would just turn every alert off
    Last edited by daniel_martin10; 11-19-10 at 08:43 PM. Reason: spelling
    rfig likes this.
    11-19-10 08:43 PM
    Agreed. I don't think the app knows. Whatever you set to "trigger" the flashing to stop will stop all of them regardless.
    rfig likes this.
    11-20-10 09:14 AM
    Thanks for the answers, guys.
    Now I have another problem. When I get an email from yahoo, my LED blinks blue, as it is set up to do, but after 5 minutes, when it makes a sound to remind me that I have a new email, the light changes to red, even though it is not set to red anywhere. Also, sometimes it chimes and sometimes it vibrates, even though I turned vibrate to OFF.
    I never had any issues when I was running OS 4.6 and BeBuzz 2.1, but this new combo of OS 5.0 + BeBuzz 3.18 is really annoying. I'm startig to think I'll downgrade to Os4.6 again and use the old BeBuzz.
    Thanks.
    11-20-10 02:35 PM
    When you upgraded your OS to 5 did you update bebuzz for OS 5 as well? I'm guessing its still the version for OS 4

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-10 02:59 PM
    Bellshare - BerryBuzz

Go here to get. The right one

11-20-10 03:09 PM
    When you upgraded your OS to 5 did you update bebuzz for OS 5 as well? I'm guessing its still the version for OS 4

no. I uninstalled the one for os4 and bought the latest version for os5, so i guess that's not the problem.
    11-20-10 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD