Push2Talk - Communication & Internet BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

Okay, so it appears that blackberry now has an app that is independent of carrier and only costs you a one time fee. This seems like it would be cool to use with my friends that are not on the same carrier as I am. Has anyone here tried it? Is it worth the money? By moneys worth, I mean if you were to want Push2Talk is the application worth the money?
    06-11-10 11:18 AM
    I was wondering the same thing because it would be nice to have.I dont know any people that has push 2 talk on there blackberry.I might give it a try and if so i'll post back.
    06-11-10 12:11 PM
    Verizon offers P2T free to their Tour users... I am not sure how long the promotion is lasting, but they wave the 5 dollar fee per month for the life of the Tour. Then you wouldn't have to pay the fee...
    06-11-10 12:35 PM
    Right, but if I ever switch phones I lose the PTT. This app lets you transfer to your new phone. I mean I could still have PTT with verizon, but i'd have to start paying per month. I'd rather just pay $5 one time and have it for a lifetime. Not to mention I barely know any verizon bb owners, but i know lots of bb owners on other networks. This is network-non-dependent.
    06-11-10 12:57 PM
    Right, but if I ever switch phones I lose the PTT. This app lets you transfer to your new phone. I mean I could still have PTT with verizon, but i'd have to start paying per month. I'd rather just pay $5 one time and have it for a lifetime. Not to mention I barely know any verizon bb owners, but i know lots of bb owners on other networks. This is network-non-dependent.
    06-11-10 01:04 PM
    06-11-10 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD