Anyone else having an issue setting up Push Weather? I just did a wipe or 4+ trying out OS 5.0 on my Sprint 8330 and I have unsuscribed from the update, waited overnight and then re-suscribed and I am still not getting weather. Is it just down right now?
    10-02-09 05:27 PM
    I had issues with it when I tried it. I switched to BerryWeather and never looked back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 05:54 PM
    Took like 2 days for me to get updates last time I wiped. Try unsubscribe, subscribe with a diff zip code. Then when the push arrives w wrong zip, go to site and put in correct one. Should be right next day

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 07:22 PM
    when i went to 5.0 it took awhile i wanna say over 2 days before it showed up.. i thought it was me doing something so i gave up and boom it appeared one morning
    10-02-09 08:53 PM
    Push weather sucks, IMO. It takes forever to show up once you sign up, it's confusing to get rid of, it's slow to update and gives you very few options. If you don't want to buy BerryWeather, give BBWeather a shot. It looks a bit like the push weather if I'm remembering it correctly, but with better accuracy, faster updates, more user options, and support for multiple locations.
    10-03-09 02:32 AM
    I do recall it took a while to show up for me when I tried it. It really wasn't acurate at all.

If I've said it once, I'll say it again BerryWeather.
    10-03-09 03:10 AM
    i've actually tried bbweather, missed the radar that push weather has. and i can't justify berryweather right now since i'm going to be moving in the near future
    10-03-09 08:01 AM
    i've actually tried bbweather, missed the radar that push weather has. and i can't justify berryweather right now since i'm going to be moving in the near future
    Do you mean you can't justify it because of the cost, or because you're moving somewhere where there is no weather?
    10-03-09 02:06 PM
    Do you mean you can't justify it because of the cost, or because you're moving somewhere where there is no weather?
    the cost, but i got a free copy of it. and of course right after that the push weather shows up
    10-03-09 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD